Thread: Active shootings reports, several Las Vegas locals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nlyric View Post
    Tucker says the FBI is just incompetent!!! I disagree. I think they know exactly what happened. Just like in Garland Tx when they followed the terrorists to the intended target. Along with all the other examples Tucker gives in his monologue.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/0...er-we-give-fbi

In the Garland case the undercover agent didn't get the show he was expecting. When and old cop with a Glock 21 an eagle eye and nerves of steel ended the show shortly after opening curtain. Agent high tailed it out of there only to be stopped by Garland PD.
    What really happened in Vegas is and will remain strictly need to know. We are not on that list.
    I totally agree with this.

People have a hard time believing that there are entities that will recruit and groom people to carry out attacks like this in order to further some long term goal.

It is like terrorists that groom people to strap on a bomb and walk in to an area and blow themselves up. The ones that recruit and groom these terrorists do not put bombs on themselves but they work behind the scene to keep the terror going. The ultimate goal is to keep people scared and not questioning the big picture of who is doing what. (Think Saudi Arabia financing terrorists but not directly participating.)

In this case, we have a guy that had nearly every example of firearm and firearm accessory that the leftists would like to get rid of in his motel room. His list of firearms could have been pulled from the California ban list it was so complete. Throw in bump stocks, which are a joke anyway, and you have the ultimate boogeyman to further the goal of getting rid of these sorts of firearms.

From some reports, his room looked staged like a showroom, perhaps to maximize the effect if any pictures were to leak to the public.

Whether you believe he was part of a larger conspiracy or not, you have to admit that this whole scenario is being played for maximum anti-gun effect. Perhaps it is another case of "never letting a crisis go to waste", or perhaps it is not.

I think this guy was working to send the anti-gunners a nice case to use to further their agenda. He was spotted at multiple political rallies and appears to have leaned left.

One thing is for sure. We will likely never know the truth.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Our government seems so corrupt anymore that a decent person would find it difficult to believe anything it says. Ever since the aftermath of 11/22/1963, I don't believe the federal government has been trustworthy. And I was only 10 years old. I really don't believe regular folks will ever know the truth about the Vegas crime.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    unless they were flying through the neighborhood at 70 or 80 mph and hit a large stationary object.
    Even then, more than a small fire is so rare as to be freakish.

Unlike TV, cars in the real world seldom burn or explode in wrecks. Ask any wrecker driver how many burn jobs he's pulled; other than small underhood fires from 1980s GM products that used push-on plastic fuel lines at the injector rails, they may never have dealt with one.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)
    Interesting...LVPD says that there were "a few phones, laptops, a couple of laptops..."

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Anyone hear anything new on Las Vegas?? Coverage died out even quicker then I had predicted.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    Coverage has died down fairly quickly, given how bad the situation was. It's been weeks. And, there's the news with the investigations and impeachment proceedings. (Even the North Korea mud slinging has reduced to a trickle as well.)

My guess: it's the standard news cycle, these days. Despair that "something" won't get done, yet again, and other more news-worthy topics coming along to supplant such things in the broadcasts.

Who knows, though. Perhaps the leftists and those slavering for "whatever" have simply lost all hope and have decided to relinquish progress and change to the "fasicsts." Yeah, that's it.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)
    I was having a conversation two days ago about Las Vegas. Today I run across this article asking all the questions on my mind.
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/24188/...ign=benshapiro
    Where are all the wounded and their stories ? Weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    I was having a conversation two days ago about Las Vegas. Today I run across this article asking all the questions on my mind.
    Where are all the wounded and their stories ? Weird.
    Deep state stuff with ties to Saudi Arabia... As big as a cover up this obviously is, we can bet whatever happened was big and extremely nefarious gone awry. All but total black out. Somebody's got some splainin to do.. holding our breath would not be an option. Let's just say they got away with it.

Whoever they are and it is!!????
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on it’s pure principles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)
    A lot of good questions. I remember asking a couple of these a while back. There should be some answers by now. Not all the answers, but SOME.

From Arejay:"I was having a conversation two days ago about Las Vegas. Today I run across this article asking all the questions on my mind.
    Where are all the wounded and their stories ? Weird. "
    Last edited by GRCarry; December 2nd, 2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: to add post that I was refering to
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
    Gun control does not control criminals or terrorists, but it does make their victims easier to kill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    The outcome of that incident has been very bizarre, no doubt. There is eery silence. I have no doubt the real truth, whatever it is, would shock us to our core.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)
    I've done a search for a final or updated list of the number killed. No luck. Oct.6 is the latest and it's the number reported a few day after the shooting, 58 or 59 people. 527 injured or wounded. None of the wounded succumbed to their wounds as far as I know. Good news ? or no news ?
    Very very odd.
    If the truth would shock us to our core like Fallsrider says what other disasters await us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    I'm guessing we won't here any more from LVMPD. Too much there to make them look bad, the city doesn't want bad publicity, the Mandalay wants it all to go away, and the mass media has completely forgotten it. Maybe in a few years there'll be a made-for-TV movie "based on the events of", with a few over-the-hill actors most people thought had retired or died already.

"Nothing to see here, move along."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    I've done a search for a final or updated list of the number killed. No luck. Oct.6 is the latest and it's the number reported a few day after the shooting, 58 or 59 people. 527 injured or wounded. None of the wounded succumbed to their wounds as far as I know. Good news ? or no news ?
    Very very odd.
    If the truth would shock us to our core like Fallsrider says what other disasters await us.
    How many injured died later? Surely at least one person had injuries bad enough.
    How many injuries were from gun fire? How many from falling down? How many went to a hospital?
    How about some more info on how many shots fired, etc.?
    I expect everyone wants this to go away, but I'd like some info.
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
    Gun control does not control criminals or terrorists, but it does make their victims easier to kill.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    I'm still trying to figure out why, given there's no perp and no pending trial, basic information like "how many pieces of fired brass were found" is still kept secret.

I don't expect we'll ever get any information on "what was taken from the guy's house when we didn't bother to guard it" or "what happened to the hard drives and memory cards taken from the hotel room." Or "new, NEW Improved Timeline with extra whaaat?!"

Also, $GIRLFRIEND same across as a gold-digger; I would have expected her to be on every talk show while her agent negotiated a biography and a movie deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Y'all are looking at this all wrong. The only thing the MSM and officials want you to be concerned with is that a man had a whole bunch of guns and ammo and shot up the crowd with those bad guns. He even modified those bad guns to make them badder and fire full auto by using the evil bump stock thingy.

Now, go call your Congressperson and demand that those guns and bump stock thingies be banned immediately.

Do it for the children...
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” ~ Benjamin Franklin