Thread: New shoes for the VP9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

New shoes for the VP9

I ordered new shoes for the VP9 a while back, and today they came in the mail. OH happy day!! It is a dual slot pancake in Cordovan with a beavertail front panel. It was crafted by Eric Loera, at DC Gunleather. He is a right upstanding young man and it was a pleasure to do business with him, and I will do so again, hopefully soon. His craftsmanship is top notch, and this will be a holster i wear with pride. The pictures do not do it justice at all. Im going to wear it a bit and break it and then i will give a good solid review here !

You can reach him and see more of his work at DC Gunleather
    "Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
    - Ralph Lauretano

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)
    Very nice.
    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    WOW! Taurahe, that's a beautiful holster.

Nice gun, too!!
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Beauty of a holster you have there. And I love the gun. I'd really like to have a VP9 myself. How do you like it nd have you had any issues with it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    Beauty of a holster you have there. And I love the gun. I'd really like to have a VP9 myself. How do you like it nd have you had any issues with it?
    Sorry for the late reply. I have had my vp9 since it hit the shelves... Literally the first one my preferred lgs got in. It has been fantastic. I have not had a single malfunction in probably 1500 ish rounds. The ergonomics are amazing, the trigger is great and it shoots like a Lazer beam. Hands down my favorite carry gun

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    - Ralph Lauretano

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAURAHE View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I have had my vp9 since it hit the shelves... Literally the first one my preferred lgs got in. It has been fantastic. I have not had a single malfunction in probably 1500 ish rounds. The ergonomics are amazing, the trigger is great and it shoots like a Lazer beam. Hands down my favorite carry gun

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    As I now have a VP9sk myself, and took it to the range Sunday and ran 300 rounds through it, I can say that we agree on this. It is now my primary carry gun. I got my Concealment Express IWB kydex holster Saturday and it carries like a dream.

I will be picking up a full size VP9 as soon as I can to round out the new carry family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    As I now have a VP9sk myself, and took it to the range Sunday and ran 300 rounds through it, I can say that we agree on this. It is now my primary carry gun. I got my Concealment Express IWB kydex holster Saturday and it carries like a dream.

I will be picking up a full size VP9 as soon as I can to round out the new carry family.
    If you want some top shelf shoes for the SK, Eric At DC gunleather ( Facebook and on the web) made mine. It was very reasonably priced at $110 dollars plus shipping and that is with the exotic panel as well.
    - Ralph Lauretano