Thread: Garland Tx victim sueing FBI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Garland Tx victim sueing FBI

The security guard who was shot in the leg believes an undercover FBI agent followed the terrorists to the scene and did nothing.. Claiming FBI knew it was coming and let it happen.
    Garland police department refusing to release documents. Security guard says Comey involved in the cover up.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/vi...rticle/2636321

The security guard wounded in a 2015 ISIS-inspired terrorist attack at the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, is suing the FBI, and argues the bureau is liable for his damages because an agent "solicited, encouraged, directed and aided members of ISIS in planning and carrying out the May 3 attack," according to court documents filed Monday
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on it’s pure principles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    438 Post(s)
    I don't normally like to see lawsuits, but this one bears watching. It could be very pivotal for politics and the FBI. It could easily tear up the FBI if there is substance to it. It will take some time for this story to develop.
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
    OldVet, 30 March 2018: "But being the agreeable sort, I agree."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)
    No matter what is my opinion on this, I don't believe the FBI or the BATFE for that matter is going anywhere.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1030 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by From the lawsuit
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "The FBI helped the terrorists obtain a weapon that was used in the attack by lifting a hold during a background check, incited the terrorist to attack the Garland event, and even sent an agent to accompany the terrorists as they carried out the attack," the court filing said.
    Heck of a claim.

It'll be interesting to see where this all leads.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)
    I don't put any stock in what the FBI OR the ATF does anymore. Come to think of it the US Marshal's have been on my list since one of them shot a boy in the back after they killed his dog all those years ago in Idaho.
    Come January 20th 2017 there be a New SHERIFF hereabouts Yehaaaaa
    How much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heck of a claim.

It'll be interesting to see where this all leads.
    Well at least the part of an agent being there can be substantiated through the Garland pd records. He was undercover with the ISIS gunman... None of it is surprising. What most recently comes to mind for me is the Florida airport shooter who walked into the FBI office in Alaska.... Between that and many other cases I can list here. I say we have a very serious issue with a self perpetuating bureaucracy... How far are they willing to go?
    I discount nothing completely anymore.

And lifting hold during background checks.. ask the Mexican cartels if our government would do something like that?
    Last edited by nlyric; October 12th, 2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on it’s pure principles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Latest... FBI agent who texted "tear up Texas" claims in a related court case, he didn't know those two were going to be at the Garland event.... HRC syndrome if you ask me!!!

https://gellerreport.com/2018/03/fbi...s-attack.html/

This undercover agent’s story defies belief. He claims that when he told jihadi Ibrahim Simpson to “tear up Texas,” that he was only saying what a mujahid, a warrior of jihad, would say, and that he wasn’t encouraging Simpson to “tear up Texas” himself
    “Jane’s” testimony is absolutely beyond belief. It is the FBI covering up its complicity in this attack. If they were telling Simpson to “tear up Texas,” they had every reason to suspect that just that would happen. Yet they had no agents in place to repel a jihad attack. And they refuse to answer questions about why. We can only hope that “Jane” will be subjected to withering cross-examination that will tear his flimsy story to shreds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    After Iran-Contra, John DeLorean and Operation Fast and Furious, nothing surprises me...
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” Isaac Asimov

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    703 Post(s)
    This should be very interesting to see how they try and Hillary their way through this case,,, this security guard better make himself bulletproof because there may be a suicide in his future.
    Nonsensical Gibberish Talkin Clown,,, Das Me,,,, hehehehe.....