Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Flynn to Testify Against Trump

  1. #46
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    Sessions should "un-recuse" himself because this is no longer about Russia and Trump colluding to turn the election (which they have found ZERO evidence for) , it's gone way beyond that.

    If Sessions doesn't have the stomach to do the right thing, he should step down and let someone who does take over. My pick would be Mark Levin.
    I am holding out on judging Sessions at this point. I believe he is conducting his investigations the proper way..without comment. We have become accustomed to leaks every day about this investigation and that investigation, and all of the leaks are, or should be, illegal. Trumps team, presumably organized and led by Flynn prior to his resignation, has flushed out the leakers from the REAL investigations that are ongoing.

    Remember, Trump is no idiot. As Sarah Sanders said about Tillerson and the rumors that he was going to be let go as SoS (i am paraphrasing), "If the President doesn't think someone is doing their job, they would be gone." Sessions is still the Attorney General.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  2. #47
    G19 Slice11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I tried telling you all way back when....

    http://personaldefenseforum.net/showthread.php?t=7494
    Yes you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    Here ya go. Just something to consider. The info quoted is only the first part.

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938381814267334656
    One twist on this that doesn't get much airtime anymore is the clandestine visit to President-Elect Trump by NSA Director Admiral Rogers.
    No one ever said what that meeting was about. Many folk believe it was to give Trump a heads-up.

    Many articles covered the visit, the below was the first I saw from a quick search to remind you all (from NPR no less):

    https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/50298...on-his-way-out
    "The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of
    tyranny is in keeping them ignorant." - Maximilien Robespierre

  3. #48
    Moderator of the Universe jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In Wild and Wonderful
    Posts
    7,484
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I am holding out on judging Sessions at this point. I believe he is conducting his investigations the proper way..without comment. We have become accustomed to leaks every day about this investigation and that investigation, and all of the leaks are, or should be, illegal. Trumps team, presumably organized and led by Flynn prior to his resignation, has flushed out the leakers from the REAL investigations that are ongoing.

    Remember, Trump is no idiot. As Sarah Sanders said about Tillerson and the rumors that he was going to be let go as SoS (i am paraphrasing), "If the President doesn't think someone is doing their job, they would be gone." Sessions is still the Attorney General.
    I keep hoping the scenario you're describing is what's happening behind the scenes...that this whole Sessions thing is a gigantic sting operation. Trump is a bright guy and certainly not nave, I just get frustrated watching Clinton and Obama waltz around smugly blathering on about their greatness and how ineffective Trump and the Republicans are.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    I keep hoping the scenario you're describing is what's happening behind the scenes...that this whole Sessions thing is a gigantic sting operation. Trump is a bright guy and certainly not nave, I just get frustrated watching Clinton and Obama waltz around smugly blathering on about their greatness and how ineffective Trump and the Republicans are.
    I feel the same frustrations. Every day.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Arejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Pacific North Left Coast
    Posts
    1,499
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    247 Post(s)
    A new judge has is to be assigned in the Flynn case after Judge Rudolph Contreras has recused himself. No reason as to why yet. Conflict of interest ? What could it be ?
    Speculation is Contreras could possibly be the FISA court judge that signed off on the warrant to watch Trump campaign members.

    Pop some popcorn, check these out and see if it makes any sense. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...happening.html
    and this one laying it out https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938946516521189383

  6. #51
    Senior Member RScottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    A new judge has is to be assigned in the Flynn case after Judge Rudolph Contreras has recused himself. No reason as to why yet. Conflict of interest ? What could it be ?
    Speculation is Contreras could possibly be the FISA court judge that signed off on the warrant to watch Trump campaign members.

    Pop some popcorn, check these out and see if it makes any sense. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...happening.html
    and this one laying it out https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938946516521189383
    Or the initial judge was refusing to play the game?

    Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech. ~ Benjamin Franklin

  7. #52
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  8. #53
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Link to a post I made in the other Flynn thread. Wanted to put it here since it is a more current topic.

    http://www.personaldefenseforum.net/...l=1#post236324
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  9. #54
    Senior Member nlyric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,803
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)
    Things are moving fast.. Could this be it...? Time for the guilty to pay the price? Hope so, we can weather any potential unrest.
    Still doubful the swamp elite will ever go there though.
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on its pure principles.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Do we know this is the only contact and the only communication on which the indictment/plea hinges?

    Perhaps details of all the material supporting information have been published, but I've not seen them.

    He was not convicted nor charged with anything related to having contact with them on Dec 22, maybe you need to read close. He was charged with "lieing " to the FBI.

  11. #56
    Asst. Administrator ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,088
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    778 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    He was not convicted nor charged with anything related to having contact with them on Dec 22, maybe you need to read close. He was charged with "lieing " to the FBI.
    Understood it, and read closely enough.

    Was simply wondering, out loud, about the deeper, underlying quest. The claims of "colluding" with the enemy. Sure, the charge for this guy was for lying. I was wondering whether there's more out there that we haven't heard about.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Understood it, and read closely enough.

    Was simply wondering, out loud, about the deeper, underlying quest. The claims of "colluding" with the enemy. Sure, the charge for this guy was for lying. I was wondering whether there's more out there that we haven't heard about.
    I think if there was ... we would have all heard about it already ... they can't keep quiet about anything.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •