Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: Flynn to Testify Against Trump

  1. #46
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    Sessions should "un-recuse" himself because this is no longer about Russia and Trump colluding to turn the election (which they have found ZERO evidence for) , it's gone way beyond that.

    If Sessions doesn't have the stomach to do the right thing, he should step down and let someone who does take over. My pick would be Mark Levin.
    I am holding out on judging Sessions at this point. I believe he is conducting his investigations the proper way..without comment. We have become accustomed to leaks every day about this investigation and that investigation, and all of the leaks are, or should be, illegal. Trumps team, presumably organized and led by Flynn prior to his resignation, has flushed out the leakers from the REAL investigations that are ongoing.

    Remember, Trump is no idiot. As Sarah Sanders said about Tillerson and the rumors that he was going to be let go as SoS (i am paraphrasing), "If the President doesn't think someone is doing their job, they would be gone." Sessions is still the Attorney General.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  2. #47
    G19 Slice11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I tried telling you all way back when....

    http://personaldefenseforum.net/showthread.php?t=7494
    Yes you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    Here ya go. Just something to consider. The info quoted is only the first part.

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938381814267334656
    One twist on this that doesn't get much airtime anymore is the clandestine visit to President-Elect Trump by NSA Director Admiral Rogers.
    No one ever said what that meeting was about. Many folk believe it was to give Trump a heads-up.

    Many articles covered the visit, the below was the first I saw from a quick search to remind you all (from NPR no less):

    https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/50298...on-his-way-out
    If you can't write your idea on the back of a matchbook cover, you don't have a clear idea - unknown
    Never mistake activity for achievement - John Wooden

  3. #48
    Moderator of the Universe jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In Wild and Wonderful
    Posts
    6,268
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I am holding out on judging Sessions at this point. I believe he is conducting his investigations the proper way..without comment. We have become accustomed to leaks every day about this investigation and that investigation, and all of the leaks are, or should be, illegal. Trumps team, presumably organized and led by Flynn prior to his resignation, has flushed out the leakers from the REAL investigations that are ongoing.

    Remember, Trump is no idiot. As Sarah Sanders said about Tillerson and the rumors that he was going to be let go as SoS (i am paraphrasing), "If the President doesn't think someone is doing their job, they would be gone." Sessions is still the Attorney General.
    I keep hoping the scenario you're describing is what's happening behind the scenes...that this whole Sessions thing is a gigantic sting operation. Trump is a bright guy and certainly not nave, I just get frustrated watching Clinton and Obama waltz around smugly blathering on about their greatness and how ineffective Trump and the Republicans are.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    I keep hoping the scenario you're describing is what's happening behind the scenes...that this whole Sessions thing is a gigantic sting operation. Trump is a bright guy and certainly not nave, I just get frustrated watching Clinton and Obama waltz around smugly blathering on about their greatness and how ineffective Trump and the Republicans are.
    I feel the same frustrations. Every day.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Pacific North Left Coast
    Posts
    955
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)
    A new judge has is to be assigned in the Flynn case after Judge Rudolph Contreras has recused himself. No reason as to why yet. Conflict of interest ? What could it be ?
    Speculation is Contreras could possibly be the FISA court judge that signed off on the warrant to watch Trump campaign members.

    Pop some popcorn, check these out and see if it makes any sense. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...happening.html
    and this one laying it out https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938946516521189383

  6. #51
    Senior Member RScottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    A new judge has is to be assigned in the Flynn case after Judge Rudolph Contreras has recused himself. No reason as to why yet. Conflict of interest ? What could it be ?
    Speculation is Contreras could possibly be the FISA court judge that signed off on the warrant to watch Trump campaign members.

    Pop some popcorn, check these out and see if it makes any sense. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...happening.html
    and this one laying it out https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938946516521189383
    Or the initial judge was refusing to play the game?

    Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech. ~ Benjamin Franklin

  7. #52
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  8. #53
    Senior Member Deadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Link to a post I made in the other Flynn thread. Wanted to put it here since it is a more current topic.

    http://www.personaldefenseforum.net/...l=1#post236324
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

  9. #54
    Senior Member nlyric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    Things are moving fast.. Could this be it...? Time for the guilty to pay the price? Hope so, we can weather any potential unrest.
    Still doubful the swamp elite will ever go there though.
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on its pure principles.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •