Thread: Flynn to Testify Against Trump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    This is all baloney .....
    * The only reason the FBI knew about it anyway was ..... they got a warrant to tap, etc. based on a fake dossier that they knew was "fake". Thus the FBI lied to a Judge, which makes all of the taps, etc. illegal... and inadmissible. Some of them should be facing charges for lieing to the Judge.

* Flynn did nothing that could be distorted as collusion. The contact was Dec 22nd , after Trump had won the election and was the President Elect. At that point , it is common and done by every Presidential Elect's team to contact leader of foreign Govts to develop contacts, subjects they may want to discuss, when they might meet, any concerns and to reassure them on a smooth transistion of power, etc. It is NORMAL .... EXPECTED ... and is NO WHERE CLOSE to being illegal. It would be normal for Trump, his planned Chief of Staff, etc. to TELL Flynn to make those contacts...... and he was with numerous foreign leaders at that point. Afteral, that had a whole lot to do with his planned new job for Trump's Admin.

This is all bogus BS .... it has anything to do with collusion and / or illegal in any way. Flynn's problem was ... that he lied to the FBI.

I would like to know when Hillary is going to be charged for all the times she lied to the FBI, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIBmike View Post
    So this is what it comes down to ?

We are just supposed to accept whatever Flynn and Mueller gin up ?

Mueller and his team of Clinton supporters and Obummer shills .
    Notice that Mueller laid off of rolling up Manafort as soon as his dealings with the Podesta brothers went public .
    Now he rolls up Flynn who has nothing but lies to fall back on . He will say whatever Mueller tells him to say .

Mueller wasn't given an investigation . He was given the job of getting rid of a political outsider no matter what the cost.
    Mueller's not the impartial man most think he is. Mueller was educated at a liberal institution. Very liberal. The liberals like him. A man is known by the company he keeps. Think about it.
    I find supremely ironic that God in his wisdom and grace has given man freedom of choice bounded by 10 simple rules. Man in his finite wisdom has created millions of rules to limit freedom of choice and personal responsibility of man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aldodds3 View Post
    Alternate reality in high gear! The same people who hyperventilate over every unproven and even uncharged HRC “scandal” overlook Trump and company caught red handed. Perpetual victims. There WAS a time when being conservative meant taking responsibility. Now it means fabricating yet more conspiracy theories about how unfair life is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here is the actual reality of your post.
    "Alternate reality in high gear! The same people who ignore every proven and even charged HRC “scandal” hyperventilate over Trump and company being falsely accused and even framed. Perpetual TDS victims. There WAS NEVER a time when being liberal meant taking responsibility and telling the truth. Now it means fabricating yet more conspiracy theories about how unfair life is and evil Trump is."

I realize that there are other Trump haters on the forum but the difference between them and you is that they stay around to make their points and debate their submissions and often they make some good observations. Our most famous ex-member would debate his points even when they had an obvious bias and conclusion. Coming on and making inflammatory comments with no follow up is the worse kind of trolling. Perhaps you would like to admit that you jumped the gun on this story.
    “Civil Wars happen when the victimized are armed. Genocide happens when they are not.”
    ― A.E. Samaan

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    * Flynn did nothing that could be distorted as collusion. The contact was Dec 22nd ...
    Do we know this is the only contact and the only communication on which the indictment/plea hinges?

Perhaps details of all the material supporting information have been published, but I've not seen them.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; December 3rd, 2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I tried telling you all way back when....

http://personaldefenseforum.net/showthread.php?t=7494
    The first step is the one you believe in.
    The second one might be profound.

Moderator of the Universe jeanlouise's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    503 Post(s)
    The "Deep State" is real as much as the Libs want to deny it and call it another "Right Wing Conspiracy Theory".

The Obama administration has embedded Leftist Liberals deep into the layers of our government and worse yet, our law enforcement agencies like the FBI.

The shocking illegal activities that Clinton engaged has already been documented, yet not one charge has been brought.

Trump has done nothing wrong and we have a Special Investigation going on for 9 months now and they still haven't found anything? Give me a break. This is the stuff that communist countries do...not our country...until Obama and Clinton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    I tried telling you all way back when....

http://personaldefenseforum.net/showthread.php?t=7494
    Your hypothesis still looks good. Only thing that bugs me is that if Flynn was a willing participant in this plot why lie to the FBI and open himself up to charges. I realize that Trump has a get out of jail free card but this deal has cost Flynn a great deal of personal wealth and sullied a record that was the epitome of patriotism and honor. As has been brought up in these threads that is a road that might be difficult to take if Flynn is really what he seems to be. We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will take the gun-hating Democratic Party to the dustbin of history, not that MSM will ever let that happen.
    “Civil Wars happen when the victimized are armed. Genocide happens when they are not.”
    ― A.E. Samaan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
    It is puzzling why Flynn answered the two questions by the FBI that caught his lies in such a manner. Working in the Obama Administration he was in a position to know that the FBI could pull recordings of him doing exactly what he said he wasn't doing.
    The man has been a liar for his entire career and nothing happened to him. The fix was in, and even if he did say something actionable, his fellow travelers would ignore or unhappen it before it became a problem.

I think what happened is, he just ran out of that kind of friends...

[cue the Donald Sutherland body snatcher pointing and screaming...]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
    Your hypothesis still looks good. Only thing that bugs me is that if Flynn was a willing participant in this plot why lie to the FBI and open himself up to charges. I realize that Trump has a get out of jail free card but this deal has cost Flynn a great deal of personal wealth and sullied a record that was the epitome of patriotism and honor. As has been brought up in these threads that is a road that might be difficult to take if Flynn is really what he seems to be. We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will take the gun-hating Democratic Party to the dustbin of history, not that MSM will ever let that happen.
    Here ya go. Just something to consider. The info quoted is only the first part.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938381814267334656

What if....what if Comey flipped and TOLD Trump & Sessons and @GenFlynn about Strzok's role in the FBI as the political fixer for Obama/Holder and once Holder left, for Lynch?

They'd not only know how Strzok engineered letting Hillary & her aides walk....

...they'd realize they could set the PERFECT trap for this guy with Gen. Flynn himself as the bait.

Moderator of the Universe jeanlouise's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    503 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    Here ya go. Just something to consider. The info quoted is only the first part.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/938381814267334656

Sessions should "un-recuse" himself because this is no longer about Russia and Trump colluding to turn the election (which they have found ZERO evidence for) , it's gone way beyond that.

If Sessions doesn't have the stomach to do the right thing, he should step down and let someone who does take over. My pick would be Mark Levin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    Sessions should "un-recuse" himself because this is no longer about Russia and Trump colluding to turn the election (which they have found ZERO evidence for) , it's gone way beyond that.

If Sessions doesn't have the stomach to do the right thing, he should step down and let someone who does take over. My pick would be Mark Levin.
    Mueller's team is being exposed, which will expose Hillary and Lynch collusion.

The libs are being flushed out.

As for Flynn, he took the fall to protect his son. Mueller's tactics put the mafia to shame.

We need an investigation team to investigate the investigative team.

This is the new fundamental transformation Obama promised.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post

As for Flynn, he took the fall to protect his son. Mueller's tactics put the mafia to shame.

I hope folks realize we were a few years away from a total facelift in this country. If HRC had won, U.S. citizens would become the minority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post

Mueller's tactics put the mafia to shame.
    I'm still waiting for someone to explain the difference between organized crime and the U.S government; other than a larger GDP.
    "A covenant not to defend myself from force, by force, is always void"...Thomas Hobbes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    I'm still waiting for someone to explain the difference between organized crime and the U.S government; other than a larger GDP.
    Uhhh? One uses the law and the other avoids the law? (Note that I'm not saying that either one obeys the law.)
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
    Gun control does not control criminals or terrorists, but it does make their victims easier to kill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    What this country needs is a good enema.
    Don't forget the worming.