Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfection in a holster for this woman

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    That Holster looks good on you Granny,, Those are actually my favorite style of holster
    Nonsensical Gibberish Talkin Clown,,, Das Me,,,, hehehehe.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Glad you were able to get something that works for you to show off your Rainbow.

As far as the stability and position issue, if breaking it in doesnít work, then you could possible try having it made for between the waistband and belt. I know you arenít looking for another prototype, and my suggestion would actually be a big rework, but having the belt go over the outside of the holster would allow you to put it further forward while having more stability

be a more of a
    "Itís the unconquerable soul of man, not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory." Gen George S. Patton

Unrepentant chocoholic ShooterGranny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOS24 View Post
    Glad you were able to get something that works for you to show off your Rainbow.

As far as the stability and position issue, if breaking it in doesn’t work, then you could possible try having it made for between the waistband and belt.
    Wearing it this way, with the back strap of the holster in back of the belt loop but as far forward as it will slide, is working really well. I have gerrymandered IWB holsters in the past to wear outside the waistband and under the belt at home on my "less than thin" days. LOL
    If you think changes need to be made - get out and DO SOMETHING positive!