Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Wife of Orlando Nightclub Shooter Knew He Was Going Out to Kill

  1. #31
    Asst. Administrator ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    906 Post(s)

    Well, well, well -- scrubbed FB account 1hr prior to public info released

    Vegas gunman's girlfriend deleted Facebook account soon after shooting, data show @ Fox News, 14 January 2018.

    According to the article: the attacker "began firing around 10:08 p.m. local time ... the girlfriend's "Facebook account was set to private at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 2 – about two-and-a-half hours after the rampage began – and was deleted at 2:46 a.m., less than an hour before authorities released Paddock’s name to the public at 3:30 a.m."

    Coincidence? Or, conspiracy?

    Safe to say, she's got some answerin' to do on that question. I'm sure the FBI and local investigators are continuing to grill her, but good. On the setting for "London Broil" I hope.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

  2. #32
    Senior Member Blackhawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mtns of East TN
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Vegas gunman's girlfriend deleted Facebook account soon after shooting, data show @ Fox News, 14 January 2018.

    According to the article: the attacker "began firing around 10:08 p.m. local time ... the girlfriend's "Facebook account was set to private at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 2 – about two-and-a-half hours after the rampage began – and was deleted at 2:46 a.m., less than an hour before authorities released Paddock’s name to the public at 3:30 a.m."

    Coincidence? Or, conspiracy?

    Safe to say, she's got some answerin' to do on that question. I'm sure the FBI and local investigators are continuing to grill her, but good. On the setting for "London Broil" I hope.
    You do realize this is the Orlando thread, and not the Vegas? However, the wife knowing "something" theme is relevant. Whether or not there are conspiracies we should all sit down and consider the scenario and questions: Who do you love most in this world? If a man brutally murdered your love one and then committed suicide afterward, how would you feel? There would be no one left to take the anger out on. So now, you find out the murderers wife knew beforehand. How much of your anger for the murderer would be placed on the wife because the murderer was no longer around? How much of your anger is proper for the wife, since she had the ability to stop the event from happening and did not? Certainly, she knew that if she did not say or do something, she would have to live with it on her conscience the rest of her life. That is if she has a conscience.

    I remember once, one of my relatives was involved in a gas explosion and came running out of a house on fire. Rather than assisting my relative, someone stood by with their smart phone and videoed my relative burning alive. The man with the smart phone did not cause my relative to be on fire, but he certainly could have done any number of things to help like calling 911, rolling my relative on the ground tamping down the flames, etc. I have very strong feelings about the man with the smart phone in that situation.

    It is highly possible that the camera man, the Orlando shooters wife AND the Las Vegas shooters girlfriend are all psychopaths with no conscience. If I were on a jury, I would not be going easy on these "innocent bystanders".
    Contact your reps about restrictive gun laws->https://act.nraila.org/
    Lady Shooters! PM me if you would like to join a female private firearms sub-group!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Hammer1270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    1313 Mokingbird Lane
    Posts
    6,089
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    672 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawkgirl View Post
    You do realize this is the Orlando thread, and not the Vegas? However, the wife knowing "something" theme is relevant. Whether or not there are conspiracies we should all sit down and consider the scenario and questions: Who do you love most in this world? If a man brutally murdered your love one and then committed suicide afterward, how would you feel? There would be no one left to take the anger out on. So now, you find out the murderers wife knew beforehand. How much of your anger for the murderer would be placed on the wife because the murderer was no longer around? How much of your anger is proper for the wife, since she had the ability to stop the event from happening and did not? Certainly, she knew that if she did not say or do something, she would have to live with it on her conscience the rest of her life. That is if she has a conscience.

    I remember once, one of my relatives was involved in a gas explosion and came running out of a house on fire. Rather than assisting my relative, someone stood by with their smart phone and videoed my relative burning alive. The man with the smart phone did not cause my relative to be on fire, but he certainly could have done any number of things to help like calling 911, rolling my relative on the ground tamping down the flames, etc. I have very strong feelings about the man with the smart phone in that situation.

    It is highly possible that the camera man, the Orlando shooters wife AND the Las Vegas shooters girlfriend are all psychopaths with no conscience. If I were on a jury, I would not be going easy on these "innocent bystanders".
    You send chills up my spine,, What kind of person does this? I can't even refer to him as Human,, I think you have a lot of strength for not making that guy handicapped for life..

    As far as the shooters and their Wives or girlfriends,, it is sad because I think nothing will be done,, we need these incidents to ramp up the war on the 2A..
    Vegas? I don't even believe that Paddock was the shooter...
    Nonsensical Gibberish Talkin Clown,,, Das Me,,,, hehehehe.....

  4. #34
    Senior Member Blackhawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mtns of East TN
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1270 View Post
    You send chills up my spine,, What kind of person does this? I can't even refer to him as Human,, I think you have a lot of strength for not making that guy handicapped for life..

    As far as the shooters and their Wives or girlfriends,, it is sad because I think nothing will be done,, we need these incidents to ramp up the war on the 2A..
    Vegas? I don't even believe that Paddock was the shooter...
    It was the camera mans good fortune, that someone made sure he did not post the video on Facebook. I don't know who.
    Contact your reps about restrictive gun laws->https://act.nraila.org/
    Lady Shooters! PM me if you would like to join a female private firearms sub-group!

  5. #35
    Senior Member Ghost1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,834
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1270 View Post
    You send chills up my spine,, What kind of person does this? I can't even refer to him as Human,, I think you have a lot of strength for not making that guy handicapped for life..

    As far as the shooters and their Wives or girlfriends,, it is sad because I think nothing will be done,, we need these incidents to ramp up the war on the 2A..
    Vegas? I .don't even believe that Paddock was the shooter.

    last sentence. Bingo brother
    "I have never seen a Kentuckian without a gun and a pack of cards and a bottle of whiskey in my life" - Andrew Jackson

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •