What's on your mind?


[140]

Viewing User Wall: BMcPhe44

GRCarry clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by BMcPhe44

Today, 05:10 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

Siam clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by BMcPhe44

Today, 04:28 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
It wasnt just one dept. It ran the gamut from city on thru state police. I only know of one situation where officers were arrested and convicted of any domestic situation.

That said I realize unless your an officer yourself in some capacity , you dont hear or know about this stuff.
And depts dont get cleaned out because more offices need cleaned out than need to stay. It's bad ju ju to have over half the officers you work with hating you.
It's real easy to just be a few seconds late covering someone and letting them be shot or beat to death. So cops that might speak up publically keep their mouth shut or quit because speaking up wont change anything but probably will get one fired. Or killed.

To the girl on Twitter I dont do Twitter. The only tweets i produce are the occasional stinky ones I blame on the dog lol.
I've only seen her posts that have been in the news.
I will go with what Siam said. Yes there is abuse within various LE departments, it is not a secret and in recent history has been punished at least to some degree.

Yeah it is bad juju to have half of your fellow employees hating you because you want to do the right thing and not support criminal activity. Perhaps if they can't stand up to that they should get a different job.

I have family and a best friend involved in LE plus I am personally acquainted with the Mayor, city manager and city and county officials who run the community, Our LE departments (Sheriff and city) are not as you described those you are familiar with. We have had some bad apples but nothing at the level you describe. I admit I am prone to be pro-LE but no more so than you are consistently anti-LE. So I believe my opinions are no more opinionated than yours, and you are no more aware of how the departments are run out here than I am aware of how they are run in your State.

Corruption within LE is common no doubt, much like corruption within the unions is common. If we are to be consistent we have to condemn the corruption wherever it is found. Power always corrupts and absolute power always corrupts absolutely. As long as LE departments are manned by humans they will be subject to human fallibility, we just have to correct it when we find it. "

Today, 03:54 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
It's not about trials and convictions, it's about informing the public, yes?
Why do you continuously create a debate that is not there. I have no problem with the daughter speaking out about her father on a social site, I just don't believe her. That is my opinion. I support the Chief speaking publicly about the verbal abuse his officer received for no reason. I believe him. The employee was disciplined, I am good with that. If that doesn't answer your yes question, then I have no idea the point you attempt to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
Should a wife of an LEO publicly speak up on social media (make a statement) about her life being threatened by her husband? Or should she keep her mouth shut, because he is an LEO, and she's probably just being vindictive?
I have answered this I thought. Any wife should go to the courts and seek protection, if she can prove her allegations beyond a reasonable doubt, the husband should lose his guns and be incarcerated within the law. What is your point? If the wife won't protect herself by filing on the LEO but makes these claims on a social site, yes there is a chance she is just being vindictive, not to mention being stupid as well. "

Today, 03:08 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
I don't know which post I made that made you think I was saying that.
This is the post. You seem more worried about making the Chief guilty on the maybe chance his daughter is not vindictive than you are about the individual verbally abusing LE for no reason. I explained why I don't believe the daughter, you did not explain why you appear to do so. Reading her tweets I have no respect for her views, but apparently you do.

I'm not asking for an "investigation". I'm saying if you want to "know" about things instead of them being swept under the rug, then someone is going to have to go public with it. I realize that you have seemingly dismissed the daughters allegations because she mentioned weed, and you don't like her attitude, but her allegations might have some validity. Would you like to know if it is true, or should we sweep it under the rug because it doesn't fit the things that you/others want to know about?
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
My problem is with the statement the chief put out. It was very SJW IMO. Seemingly trying to make people feel guilty that LEO's, 911 dispatchers etc. have to work on Holidays. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that one, if not the first thing, potential applicants are told is that the job requires possible working on Holidays etc. I can go on with the statement the chief made, but you get the idea.
Here is the quote from the chief you seem to be referring to.

“What irks me is the absolute and total disrespect for a police officer who, instead of being home with family and enjoying a meal and a football game, is patrolling his little town,” O'Mara wrote in a Facebook post that quickly went viral.
The action took by the employee irks me as well and I want the public to know what happened. If that was one of my officers I would want the situation corrected as well-----by the employer and the public, not by LE per se. I would feel the same if it was a city employee collecting trash. I respect the chiefs opinion that there was no reason for the verbal abuse that was offered. The employee was disciplined----end of story.


Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
I understand why you would dismiss the daughters allegations based on the style she posts them, it doesn't mean there isn't some possible truths there. And if i'm wrong, and if the chief actually posted and wrote that statement himself, there probably is some truth to the daughters allegations and reason for her attitude. JMO
It is "possible" the chief is a serial killer but there is no evidence that is the case. Why you choose to give weight to the doper 23 year old with a bad case of trashy mouth is perfectly within your rights. I am making my judgement based on her words she typed on a social site. This is a personal judgement, I am just saying if she was my daughter I would not claim her based on the words she typed. I feel sure she would have the same words for me that she had for her Father. I might change my mind if she ever decided to become an adult. "

Today, 02:43 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by Siam

Today, 01:33 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
" This is where disrespect for the police winds up if it ignored. I guess this LEO should have just been quiet and not said anything about the razor blade in his sandwich, after all he wasn't seriously injured. Perhaps all cities in America should let their LEOs be abused and harassed like NYC. I guess he should have hid the fact that he was LE a little better.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/06/nypd-c...-his-sandwich/
"The officer was taken to Nassau University Medical Center for treatment.

The NYPD is investigating how the blade ended up in the meal and whether the officer was targeted. He was in plainclothes when he placed his order but rolled up to the deli in a marked police car." "

Today, 02:22 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread What A Fool..
" From the article.

"It’s Maurizio Cattelan’s latest work of art. It’s called ‘The Comedian’ and it is entertaining art lovers from around the globe.

Some of those same art lovers’ conversations swirled around his 2017 golden toilet. The $6-million throne was stolen from England’s Blenheim Palace over the summer.

Art lover Weezie Chandler said, “You can do anything and once you’re established you can get away with it.”

Many believe this more ‘a-peeling’ piece represents the art world and its gaping wealth inequalities.

Others advise not to think that deep.

One art lover said, “It’s mocking the art world. That’s what Maurizio Cattelan does.”

The first two pieces according to ARTnews.com were sold for $120,000, a third is being sold for $150,000."



I think what Maurizio is doing is pointing out just how stupid these elitist fools are. If he mocks, he mocks the dumb*** that bought it. "

Today, 01:49 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by nlyric

Today, 01:38 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
In your red flag law scenario, what if the husband threatened to kill her. Do you want her to speak up, or would you rather her not say anything because you might dismiss it anyway?
I know what I want but I don't know what you want. If the wife appears in court, faces her husband, and proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he made terroristic threats against her life, she should be able to get a conviction and get him out of her life for a few years. I believe the same about the father if he faces a court of law and is deemed guilty of physical or mental abuse of a child. Some people refuse to accept responsibility for their actions, words and criminal behavior, and again it is not about the daughter speaking up it is only about you believing her while I don't. Two opinions that differ, nothing more. "

Today, 12:56 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
An example of I've been there you aint.
First you have no idea where I have been outside of my posts here. I am sorry I did not realize you were personally involved in this episode. Apparently you have information I don't. If you are talking about the way it was where you were back in the day, I am not disputing that at all. I wasn't there. If we are talking about verbally attacking police officers in public "for no reason" then the society you participated in back then is different from the society I participate in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
Several times local LE here had problems of officers kicking the stuffing out of their wife or kid ,or both.

911 calls were made , officers went , talked the " brother" into going to a motel for the night. Despite clear physical evidence the complaints were real.

The couple of times responding officers made an arrest, they were told by dispatch to call the chief. An were ordered over the phone to take bro officer to x motel and leave him there.

Based on personal experiences several times I tend to believe the daughter. Getting an LEO arrested on anything domestic is almost impossible.
Sounds like a corrupt department and Chief to me. Publicly we have had a few officers sent up the river here and in surrounding communities near where I live for exactly those offenses. Perhaps your department needed to clean house.

I am fine with your belief that the daughter is being honest, I believe she is lying. That is all they are beliefs or opinions. I would ask if you read the Daughter's tweets (all of them)? To me she comes across as rebellious and vindictive. Did anything in the tweets convince you that she is telling the truth? "

Today, 12:15 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
An opinion based on what you think will happen. I agree.
OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
I'm not asking for an "investigation". I'm saying if you want to "know" about things instead of them being swept under the rug, then someone is going to have to go public with it. I realize that you have seemingly dismissed the daughters allegations because she mentioned weed, and you don't like her attitude, but her allegations might have some validity. Would you like to know if it is true, or should we sweep it under the rug because it doesn't fit the things that you/others want to know about?
So it is OK for the the vindictive (at least in her tweets) little doper to go public on her Dad who may or may not be guilty of nothing more than trying to have his daughter live within the laws of the land, but it is wrong for the Chief to go public when his officer is called names in a public business for no reason. Is this your line of reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
In your red flag law scenario, what if the husband threatened to kill her. Do you want her to speak up, or would you rather her not say anything because you might dismiss it anyway?
Unless the Father committed a crime the daughter should do exactly what she did, take it public and post her little hate speech on social media and let those who want believe her do so, if they think it somehow makes their position stronger. The Chief did the right thing by making it public and letting the public sort it out. The employee got what she deserved for disrespecting her employer and members of her community.

I read the little snowflake daughter's posts, I don't believe her. In my opinion she is mad because Daddy expected a certain level of behavior that she wasn't willing to meet. Nothing more than I did raising my Sons. Some people actually believe they have no obligations to society, their community, their boss, or their parents. I feel differently.

Of course other than it being my opinion I have no idea whether it is actually like I see it. Neither does anyone else unless they are personally involved. "

Yesterday, 11:39 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
I'd still bet, just to see if your crystal ball skills were good or not. Do you have some examples of this 99% rate of closing businesses?
99% "if" the business did not act. Has not happened that way here, the one time it happened the employee was forced to issue an apology and threatened with termination if it happened again. 99% represents a made up percentage on the fact that you can't predict the outcome of events that haven't happened. Future proves past, the past does not prove future, but it give you a basis for making a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
Or, her allegations have some merit, that's why she has a problem with him, and that's why she spoke up. Some people automatically dismiss people that they don't like, for whatever reason, doesn't mean there isn't some possible truth there IMO.
I guess if you base allegations of an obviously rebellious daughter as a reason to open an investigation on a LEO, you can make that case. I guess that would be like an ex-wife in a bitter divorce opening a case to take her husbands guns without due process. Some things just speak to you with a little common sense, somethings don't. "

Yesterday, 05:24 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
I dont think you can find where I said it was ok. Or the thing for a server etc to do.
What I keep trying to point out gently I'll try putting bluntly.

You dont want to empower an individual to enforce laws, carry a gun, taser, etc who has no more discipline than to get wrapped around the axle over 3rd grade level name cling. A person that does, after being warned from the get go that this stuff and worse will happen , and expected to ignore it , has no business being in LE.

That person does not have the self control to deal with stuff cops deal with every day. These are the guys tossing ten year old girls across classrooms. Handcuffing g 8 yr olds for poptart guns.
And yes using excessive force during arrests. Because they get furious when their " commands" aren't followed.

Cops have been done this way for decades. The difference is the snowflakes got canned in years past.

Being LEO is a tough job at times. But now depts hire college boys, who get " offended " and react to school yard name calling.

The reason I didnt eat in resturants was you never know what was done to your food. Not because of silly name calling
Well avoidance is one way of handling bad or criminal behavior, however it is not my way. If you just stated that LE is going to run into this type of behavior and they have to stay above that level and handle the situation without letting it affect their reaction to the perpetrators, I would agree with you. But you have framed it to where those people who obviously hate LE (until they need them, in my opinion) and show, act out, or are generally ***holes in their dealing with LE, should get a walk. I don't agree with that, they should suffer the consequences of their actions, not so much from the LEOs they interacted with, but from the communities which relies on those LEOs to enforce the laws.

The LEO did not threaten the instigator, he reported it to his supervisor. His supervisor did not threaten the instigator, he reported it to the public because he wanted his community to know what happened. I will agree with Nakyak that he could have used a different method and maybe different words, but he did nothing wrong by reporting it.

This is my understanding of what happened. If it was my community I would be outraged. I would not want the instigator arrested but I would expect the business to insist on a minimum of an apology and lacking that, termination. Had I been there I would have exercised my free speech by telling the employee what a little pig I thought she was for doing it. "

Yesterday, 05:07 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
I'm speaking about the opinions stated as a fact that you made (bolded above)
Historically a fact as it has happened. Our public makeup has not changed so I think the statement has enough background to be true. I will say if those who fight the border wall continue and are successful we could change. Luckily, here, they don't get to vote, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
You've mentioned "almost guarantee", which is closer to reality IMO, even though I would still take the points if I had to bet.
Historically a fact, future, 99%, you would lose. Your money, do what you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
As far as the Chief, I think he could have handled his SJW "statement" better, even though I think it was written for him. That's the kind of statement a PR firm would put out IMO.
Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
But now that we are good with getting info out so people can make decisions, maybe it's time to dig a little deeper into the chief, regarding some of the allegations made against him by his daughter etc.
You go ahead, I don't have to. I read back on all of her posts and I would have disowned her long ago. Some people can't handle discipline or authority. "

Yesterday, 04:34 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Laugh Out Loud for this post: One down, one to go. by OldVet

Yesterday, 01:43 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

Siam clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by BMcPhe44

December 4th, 2019, 02:19 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

Siam clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by BMcPhe44

December 4th, 2019, 02:18 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
OK. I guess I would depend on where it is. I still don't see the point of shutting down a single Starbucks, in a conservative community, when the employee was fired, even if you could.
I don't know which post I made that made you think I was saying that. We would not have to shut the business down if the employee would be fired, or at least made to issue a public apology. I was saying that is why the citizens want to know when something like this happens. Sweeping it out of sight by saying nothing, as Ghost wishes, would not get this done. That is why I agree with the Chief on exposing the behavior to the local residents. Yes if it happened here the citizens would demand that the activity stop and if it did not, they would boycott that local business. In the larger cities there are enough progressives to maintain a business but it would hurt the bottom line.

The dispute is simply whether the LEO should have reported it, the Chief should have informed the community, and should the business/employee suffer the consequences. It is trivial to some and not so trivial to others. "

December 3rd, 2019, 10:57 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

msgt/ret clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by BMcPhe44

December 3rd, 2019, 10:28 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: PDF MEME Thread by GRCarry

December 3rd, 2019, 10:21 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
Your state is seemingly purple turning blue. I highly doubt your state could put Starbucks out of business, if something like that happened there.
I don't believe I mentioned the State. I am talking surrounding communities in an area of the State that is the most Conservative in the State and it will remain that way well into the future even if the State goes blue.. I did not mention putting Starbucks out of business either. I will almost guarantee that if it happened around here it would be dealt with simply because that is the right thing to do. "

December 3rd, 2019, 10:09 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
Again my point is missed. The media can be pulled into printing anything.
The point is the officers have no authority, and are actually trained to IGNORE such trivial crap. Why? Because that and worse happens thousands of times a day to LEOS .
If officers are going to get their shorts in a knot over something as childish as name calling what will that officer do when some big perp starts tossing him around like loose paint chips ?
The same thing he did because his wittle feelers got hurt by some name calling him.

Over react. Use to much force to affect the arrest or something similiar.

That's the bottom line. No officer I worked with or near would have brought this to a chiefs attention. To do so would likely have resulted in a dressing down to grow up and get over it. At minimum.
I always get your point, it is always the same point. It is hard to get wrong.

Yes the media reported something you think is trivial, I don't agree. Where I live if if this is happening the citizens will put the place out of business and we want to know about it if it does happen. LE are our employees and I don't want them mistreated for no reason.

This is not about a Cop who is making an arrest on a drunk, or some such event, getting verbally abused. This is about a scumbag citizen who is harassing LE for no reason. She is the epitome of an Antifa wanna-be.

ETA: I would agree with you if the LEO had tried to arrest her but he did not. He reported it to his Chief and then he reported to his employers the citizens. The employee got exactly what she deserved. "

December 3rd, 2019, 09:48 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
Now the manager at that Starbucks has been fired as well.
I think the manager and the employee are the same person and the one fired. Not sure about that but I think I saw her in a tweet on the site Siam posted. I believe I saw her before in a picture of an Antifa demonstration. If it wasn't her it was someone who looked like her. Funny how those demonstrators all seem to look alike. Am I being a bigoted anarchist hater there? Sorry about that. "

December 3rd, 2019, 09:37 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by GRCarry

December 3rd, 2019, 09:27 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
Yeah here is another tweet from her. Gosh I bet every man out there is heartbroken that she is not their daughter.

mara


@MissOMara
Nov 29
More
well it’s 2 am and now that i’ve had some rest and some weed it’s time for the first round of thanksgiving leftovers "

December 3rd, 2019, 09:17 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
One more try.
The caliber of officer that makes such a stink over nothing is the problem . Not that the media can be manipulated into printing it.
I understand you don't want to know if LLE is treated badly by any business, but I do. Demanding that someone be fired is not what the Police Chief should have done. He should have gone to his local civic organizations and made it known there that his officers were being treated disrespectfully by a business or its employees. That should take care of the problem unless, of course, It is someplace like Baltimore or NYC. In the communities I am familiar with, this type of behavior would be taken care of by the citizens and I guarantee that this little scumbag would have lost his job without any further input from LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
The Chief Martas caliber has pretty well been laid bare by his own daughter. I believe she used the words pig and camera whore among other compliments to describe him.
Yeah that is who I am going to listen to, some little spoiled brat that does not or did not like the discipline her Father raised her in. The fact is you nor I know the situation there, or whether she is telling the truth. She could just be another person like you who saw a chance to criticize LE, and took it. There is nothing wrong with that but it helps to remember that, if we don't have direct knowledge of the situation, everything you or I say on the topic is hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
Yep. The media can be manipulated into covering a cow fart. That's a given.

The character of the officers who made such a stink over nothing is the question. Pretty well answered now.
Like I said, you don't want to know about it but I do, especially if it is in my community. I don't like bad LE any more than the next guy, but I also dislike citizens or businesses that disrespect LE for no reason. Get rid of citizens who pull this crap and the world would be a better place, get rid of LE and we would have anarchy.

You are stretching if you claim to know the character of these LEOs, without knowing them personally, just by reading the article. You are assigning yourself far more insight than you could possibly have.

The Cops are the Chief's employees and he should be concerned if they are being disrespected, they are also my employees and I am concerned as well. This affects morale and performance, and as a taxpayer I should be concerned about it. "

December 3rd, 2019, 09:01 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by GRCarry

December 3rd, 2019, 07:39 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by jmf552

December 3rd, 2019, 07:37 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by Siam

December 3rd, 2019, 07:36 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by Siam

December 3rd, 2019, 07:34 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by Arejay

December 3rd, 2019, 07:30 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

nlyric clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by BMcPhe44

December 3rd, 2019, 12:40 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. City of New York by jmf552

December 2nd, 2019, 11:20 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Why does this trivial stuff make news?.
" If Ghost does not want it printed it must be news.

“News is something somebody doesn't want printed; all else is advertising.”
― William Randolph Hearst

I think there are those who believe that the news should always reflect their bias on "any" topic.

“The headlines screamed at him as soon as he saw the paper. He almost screamed back.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal "

December 2nd, 2019, 05:09 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by Arthur H

December 2nd, 2019, 04:05 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Quitting smoking by Bama61

December 1st, 2019, 09:04 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Anons are getting restless with Q.
"
Quote Originally Posted by DogWalksWithMe View Post
A sobering read, or peeing in your Cheerios:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
When you read this did you notice this note in the credits.

" Despite having been originally constructed to refer to the anonymous poster self-identified as "Q", some media outlets have started to use the compound "QAnon" by metonymy as a collective term for either the conspiracy theory or the community driving and discussing the conspiracy theory."

Many of the quotes they use to discredit Q, especially those that are really out there, are posts by individuals called Qanon's. These are nothing more than individuals who have started following Q and became members of the board where they could reply to Q's drops. Now these people are following what could be a "conspiracy" and we expect all of them to be sane? Also those who are deep state actors can get on the board, just like they can get on Wikipedia, and post whatever they wish. Just because it is on Q's site that doesn't mean Q said it. For instance Q never said JFK Jr. was still alive, in fact he said just the opposite. Of course it has been reported many times that Q said it because some anon said it. They are going to a lot of trouble for a LARP.

My question is why is there not any of these "supposed" news outlets that pull these quotes from Q's forum, that report on the things that Q has said, that do come true and imply insider knowledge? Also why don't they post the actual quote or link to the quote of the more outlandish claims, that they claim Q has made? Some of the claims listed in the Wiki site I don't believe Q made, at least I don't remember them.

Another problem is why do these news outlets falsely claim that Q is advocating for violence? Asking for justice for crimes committed by Democrats is considered sedition or terrorism now? Anyone who is still in denial about these crimes has completely lost their mind to that well known disease called TDS. Q may be right or wrong about how far up the Democrat leadership they go, but there is no question that crimes were committed by people who were in Obama's administration. The storm will be caused by those who deny and coverup the crimes, not by Q or those who are legitimate believers.

I have followed the Wiki site for Q for awhile and it seems to grow with the exposure Q gets in the more mainstream media outlets. What are they afraid of? "

December 1st, 2019, 08:36 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by Arejay

December 1st, 2019, 06:34 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by Patti

December 1st, 2019, 06:34 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by nlyric

December 1st, 2019, 06:34 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Anons are getting restless with Q by nlyric

December 1st, 2019, 06:27 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
" Ghost Posts in white. I don't know what has changed with the "Reply With Quote" tab but something has.



[QUOTE=Ghost1958;329235]
Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post

Nope I never ran for office. Was asked too a few times ,but there was life to attend too, kids to raise, etc.

You are hard core conservative and nothing else will do in your opinion. Which is your right.
You are right nothing else will do, in my opinion. I vote what I believe as well and I understand party politics as it is currently played in America. I know, from reading history, the party platforms, and the people who comprise the parties, how to best get my way with the politicians I vote for. You are voting for the party, not the individual, though I admit it sounds noble. It is exactly why the Democrat Party has been behind every major gun control bill passed in the last 86 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
Personally there are some conservative issues I agree with , some I dont.
If I know a person running for office has the same hardcore constitutionalist view of the BOR , etc that I do I'll vote for that person regardless of party. Keyword there is KNOW.
Doesn't matter what he says as much as it matters what party he belongs to. I am a Conservative on every issue I care about, some more so, some less so, but a Conservative none-the-less. I am sure "I" know the voting path to take to getting my way. I think I could prove that, if the people could be convinced to vote my way for two election cycles, maybe not. I care about the "result" of my vote not the feel good rhetoric of someone who is just trying to get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
I realize to you that is blasphemy because that person wo t always be a conservative.
But to me a person who will stand firm in office to defend the BOR as written, is infinitely more valuable in office than any other concern.
I believe in limited government, originalist thinking, my interpretation of the BOR and the freedom it offers, and placing the blame on those who are responsible for depriving me of those things. That would be Democrats.

A person "who will stand firm in office to defend the BOR as written, is infinitely more valuable in office than any other concern" is not worth two cents, if by being a member of the Democrat party, he empowers them to pass major gun control legislation. That is what the Democrats have done in the past, and will do again. They are the party of confiscation.

In today's political reality, if you belong to the Democrat Party, it means you are supporting the far left, Socialism, gun control, abortion, open borders and anti-America thinking. There is no case that supports the theory that a vote for a Democrat does anything other than promoting the Democrat Party to proceed with their anti-COTUS activities. "

December 1st, 2019, 05:56 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread NFL games are being bombarded with Bloomberg campaign commercials.
" Agree.

I hate the Steyer adds even more. They are strictly attacking Trump. Looks like the two billionaires are working in concert to derail Trump. Looks like an expensive cat fight to me. Trump will never be able to match them with money unless the contributions keep flowing.

I am watching a couple of different games in West Texas, I have not seen any Bloomberg adds, could they just be regional adds in places where the Libs think they can hurt Trump? They are really attacking the big city markets. Unless rural Americans want to live under NYC and LA style governments they better get their butts out and vote. "

December 1st, 2019, 03:49 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Quitting smoking by Lionround

December 1st, 2019, 03:25 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Laugh Out Loud for this post: Quitting smoking by jmf552

December 1st, 2019, 03:25 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

oneshot clicked Like for this post: America’s Coup Detat by BMcPhe44

December 1st, 2019, 10:12 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

msgt/ret clicked Like for this post: Quitting smoking by BMcPhe44

December 1st, 2019, 09:48 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

Lionround clicked Love for this post: Quitting smoking by BMcPhe44

December 1st, 2019, 09:31 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

Arejay clicked Like for this post: Quitting smoking by BMcPhe44

December 1st, 2019, 09:14 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

GRCarry clicked Like for this post: Quitting smoking by BMcPhe44

December 1st, 2019, 08:20 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Why does this trivial stuff make news? by OldVet

December 1st, 2019, 02:26 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Missouri Gov to back gun control measures.
" I think jmf552 hit the nail on the head. Hopefully he is throwing a bone to the media and St. Louis Liberals to try and stay in the job. He probably knows it won't go anywhere. He is ex-law enforcement so he is painting his political picture of himself. Should it continue and escalate he should be attacked in the primary. "

December 1st, 2019, 02:07 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Missouri Gov to back gun control measures by Arejay

December 1st, 2019, 01:58 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Missouri Gov to back gun control measures by Patti

December 1st, 2019, 01:58 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Missouri Gov to back gun control measures by DogWalksWithMe

December 1st, 2019, 01:57 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Missouri Gov to back gun control measures by jmf552

December 1st, 2019, 01:56 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Quitting smoking.
" My Wife and I have never smoked and I have never had a tobacco product of any kind in my mouth. My Parents both smoked for 40+ years, Dad passed away with lung related diseases though they both had quit in their 60s. When my Mom quit no-one thought she could do it but she did----cold-turkey, Dad had a little more trouble but he finally got it done. I believe it helped him live another 15 years.

When I was very young my Mom started in on me to never smoke and over the course of my childhood made me promise at least a 100 times that I would never start smoking. I didn't and it was probably one of the best gifts I gave her, and then I finally realized she was actually giving me the gift. I thank her daily, I hope she hears me.

I wish you success Lion, according to my Sister and BIL you will never regret it. Good luck. "

December 1st, 2019, 01:46 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Presidential Proclamation !! by Arejay

November 29th, 2019, 10:33 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
" [QUOTE=Ghost1958;329066]
Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post

No. It isn't always the people's fault when all they have to choose from is a pool of liars , that's ALL fed candidates to some degree including our present POTUS.
Then if you "are" that honest why don't you run for office? If you have and did not get elected then that was the people's fault for not recognizing your honesty and electing someone less so. If you haven't ran then it is your fault (and all of the other honest people who don't run) for sitting on around and not getting involved.

What you fail to realize is that there are several issues that you want to pass that the majority of Americans won't vote for you because of them. I have the same problem. I abhor abortion, but the simple fact is a majority of the people support it, it is the people's fault that we are murdering babies, just like it is the people's fault that we have let the Democrats (mainly) erode the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't mean it is everybody's fault, just those who don't vote for the freedom and if they are the majority it is the people's fault. If we vote to support the 2nd Amendment by not voting for the party of confiscation, and we are the majority then it is our fault, that the gun-grabbers lost.

Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
If the people can't get a honest answer to questions asked of candidates on where they stand , it isn't their fault when they throw a dart in the dart in the dark when voting.
If the majority agree with you they will get rid of the liars in the next election, if they don't it is the people's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by BMcPhe44 View Post
Just an aside. Simply because YOU think you understand politics and how they work , doesn't mean you actually do .
I probably have as good of understanding as anyone here, that is the reason I don't support closed shop unions, I understand where the money goes and who it elects. "

November 29th, 2019, 05:08 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Florida Man killed by Florida Man by ShooterGranny

November 29th, 2019, 02:26 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Florida Man killed by Florida Man by DogWalksWithMe

November 29th, 2019, 02:25 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 clicked Like for this post: Thanks, Jay. by OldVet

November 29th, 2019, 02:07 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
" [QUOTE=Nakyak;328966]I have no problem with people who refuse to play the game, I just don't have a lot of sympathy for them when they complain about losing. I could stand on top of Conservative righteous mountain and exclaim how good I am for not playing the game my opponent is, but it doesn't do a whole lot of good if my kids, and their kids, are living in the United States of North Korea. Sorry you have to live that way Johnny, but daddy refused to stoop to their level...



Bolded; And that will continue IMO. The question is, are Conservatives going to let it happen, or "fight" to change it?[/QUOTE]

They are fighting to change it, but because the obvious solution fails to meet their (the Conservatives who don't get their way on some issue) exact standards on every issue, they fail to vote for that solution or fail to vote at all, any of which just increases the chances for the Democrats to pass their confiscation laws.

In my opinion, ignorance of how party and partisan politics works is not an excuse, it is always the peoples fault. "

November 29th, 2019, 02:02 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread VA loses big time.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
I honestly dont have a problem with everything you said but one.

You keep using the blanket term "any Democrat ".

I personally know Democrat gov officials that make Trump look like Diane Feinstein by comparison concerning the RTKABA.
Any Democrat is pretty broad brush to paint with.
If they really feel that way they ought to turn Independent or Republican and caucus with the Republicans "if" gun control is really their most important issue. Any Representative that is a Democrat, enables the Democrat Party to pass more gun control legislation because a majority enables the Democrats to control the agenda of the House. That is why we can't control our borders. The people that voted for Trump did so because they want the things he ran on and yet they don't get done because of the Democrats.

There are good Muslims but because Islam was built on the teachings of the Prophet we have Nations that treat women like cattle, who believe in child marriages, who allow no freedom of Religion. These good Muslims will support Sharia Law just like the Bad Muslims because they either follow the Religion as stated in the Quran, or they are afraid of the Fundamentalists.

Democrats are much the same. They have to follow their Party or they will be stripped of their committee assignments by the Speaker. Now the Speaker knows some of their members might get voted out of office if they vote for gun control and if they have numbers she will let them off the hook. That is going on now with the impeachment sham. If the leader needs the votes she will get the votes or the member will not only be shunned he will face opposition that is funded by the party in the primary, and in a state like Kentucky that opposition will voice the same support for the 2nd as the incumbent did to get elected. That is the way party politics works.

The Democrats are the party of confiscation, they are empowered by organizations such as unions, every member they add gives them a better chance of passing a gun confiscation bill. "

November 28th, 2019, 09:05 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
LOL..It does.
Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
But when did it become treason to use an existing legal system or procedure to impeach a POTUS? Is it ethical, moral or just? Who cares. Is it within the framework of our Constitution? That is the only question that needs to be answered.
Impeaching a President frivolously might not be treason, but when you plant the evidence and refuse to accept the results of an election that was won legally, refuse to accept the findings of the investigations when they conclude no impeachable offense, setup kangaroo court proceedings, you have gone beyond an attack on the President and you are attacking the COTUS, that is treason. Using the impeachment proceedings for political reasons because you don't like how the election turned out is in conflict with the COTUS and therefore treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
And who cares if he gets impeached. Clinton did for something that was IMO not an impeachable offense and was later acquitted by the Senate.

Let the voters decide which way they want this country to go.
Perhaps, and I am fine with debating whether something is a high crime and misdemeanor but I am not for going directly to impeachment using evidence that was either false or planted. I would feel the same way if the evidence was planted on the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
And I stated on day one that Trump should not be impeached for what he is accused for because, even if true, I am sure most POTUS's have done the same,or worse.
Probably right, but we are just debating if a soft coup attempt using evidence generated by the intelligence services amounts to treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
BTW: there is no doubt in mind that Trump wanted Biden investigated and it was a quid pro quo for purely political reasons LOL I mean come on...
That is not what the phone call transcript indicated. All the "evidence" presented is nothing more than hearsay. Are you suggesting Trump should not be concerned when presented with a video which shows Biden demanding a quid pro quo from the Ukrainians? You don't think it is possible Trump wants Biden punished for corrupt activities? "

November 27th, 2019, 03:59 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread VA loses big time.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
The New York case that SCOTUS refused to dismiss when NY asked them too as a moot case , may very well expand gun permissions greatly and be the death knell for many gun regulations nationwide.
New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. City of New York, New York, No. 18-280 decision is up for oral arguments on Dec. 2, I believe. And yes the decision looms large in the scheme of limiting State/City governments from infringing on the 2nd. Of course this will only happen if the 5 (supposed originalists) on the Court rule in the manner that they presented themselves in their confirmation hearings as originalists.

I would say if they do then you should be able to see the value of having Trump make the appointments, rather than any Democrat. Of course there is always the possibility that one of those 5 (most likely Roberts) could abandon his originalist view. This is the reason that 2nd Amendment supporters, in spite of bump stocks, inspire of FixNics, in spite of his loose interpretation of the 2nd, should support Trump over any Democrat. With Trump we have a good chance of getting originalist Justices, and this is the best path to preserving what is left of our RTKAB. "

November 27th, 2019, 03:10 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
He is investigating about Ukraine and possible crimes. Not if impeachment hearings are "treasonous".
Russia and Ukraine are part of the same plot to use false charges to remove a duly elected President, and I agree that is an act of treason, and an effort to undermine the COTUS. This has been planned since the Russian collusion hoax, which was based on a false document created with the help of foreign intelligence that was used to get illicit FISA warrants to spy on a sitting President, failed. Sounds like treason to me.

I agree the perpetrators should be executed but I also agree that is probably not going to happen. With the help of the MSM they will scapegoat this down to some level in the intelligence services.

I guess this means our agreement record ends at 4, doesn't it? "

November 27th, 2019, 12:55 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
It must be the Festivus season miracle. I have agreed with on your last 4 posts LOL

Happy Holidays (sincerely)
I think we agree fairly often on the data but it is the interpretation of it is where we tend to disagree, but yeah 4 times might be a record either way. "

November 27th, 2019, 12:37 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread NRA's Wayne LaPeePee received a 57% raise in 2018, tax filings show..
" You would think many here would be heralding the rise of La Pierre to prominence since he was excoriated by the media for calling the ATF "jack booted thugs" years ago. Caused HW Bush to renounce his membership in the NRA and the negative publicity caused a decrease in NRA membership as some moderates in the NRA followed Bush's lead.

This is the typical response by the media, trashing a NRA exec for using a phrase coined by the Democrat Rep. John Dingell of Michigan. Needless to say the response to La Pierre in the media seldom mentions that it was Dingell who first uttered the phrase.

I am sure there are many here who echo what Wayne said that use him as the scapegoat for all that they think is wrong with the NRA. I have met La Pierre at a Friends of the NRA meeting in Lubbock Texas years ago. He presented some of the school and Ag programs money to help them educate kids about guns. He seemed nice enough but I admit I have always wondered if he was committed to the RTKAB or just committed to drawing his check. I am not sure, but his presence has become an albatross on the NRA. It may be time for him to retire. "

November 27th, 2019, 09:44 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
" The direction of the Country is always the people's fault.

You can tie these poll statistics to real world happenings.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...assault_rifles

"But 49% of voters support legislation that would ban private ownership of “assault-style” rifles, although that’s down from a high of 54% in June 2015. Forty-three percent (43%) oppose banning ownership of these weapons by private individuals"

"Thirty-four percent (34%) of Democrats think the Second Amendment should be repealed, compared to 19% of Republicans and 16% of voters not affiliated with either major party."

Explain how electing Democrats could ever be beneficial to the 2nd Amendment. You know these stats are legitimate "if" you listen to what the Democrat candidates are saying. "

November 27th, 2019, 09:16 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread Election Fraud On A National Scale.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
For the sake of discussion, lets say I agree that Democrats are doing these things more. What I'm asking is, why shouldn't the Republicans fight fire with fire, as Hammer has posted?
You really can't be a Conservative if you advocate for criminal solutions to criminal acts. I walk the line I admit. After 55 years I am tired of watching the Democrats pull this crap and get away with it. The media covers for them and 65 million voters applaud them for their corrupt acts, by voting for them. But if you are a true Conservative you can't really condone those criminal responses, because it is not in the description that Conservatives claim to be in. I won't be happy if it is proven beyond a doubt that Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, but I still would vote for him over any Democrat, and that is about as far as my "corrupt activities" would allow me to go.

Those who try to equate equality between the two parties are wrong in my opinion. There is no Democrat Freedom Caucus fighting for the BOR and the 2nd Amendment. There is no portion of the Democrat Congress that is fighting to protect our borders, build a strong military, or protect the lives of the most innocent among us. To not point out that there is only one party which has over half its members fighting for the COTUS, does nothing but give more power to the Democrats.

The reason nothing gets done, that Conservatives want done, is because well over half the voting population elects Democrats and Rinos, because they want things given to them. Claiming the parties are the same perpetrates the myth that the parties are same, and benefits the Democrats.. They are not, and if government doesn't get things done it is the people's fault.

When the Conservative Republicans gain a majorities in Congress and have the Executive, and nothing is done, then, and only then, will that myth become true. Since 1930 the Republicans have held both houses and the Executive in 3 Congresses 53/54/Eisenhower, 03/04/Bush, 05/06/Bush, and most of these members were not Conservative. Since 1930 the Democrats have held both houses and the Executive in 17 Congresses------------------so I ask which party deserves the most blame for the way things are. Seems simple to me.

Whatever one believes, electing Democrats or swamp Republicans will never fix the problem in my opinion. "

November 27th, 2019, 12:17 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 replied to the thread NRA's Wayne LaPeePee received a 57% raise in 2018, tax filings show..
"
Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
Nope..You're not obligated at all.
What you are is like everyone else, slave to the "system" where you have no choice.

If it came down to a choice between supporting the NRA or buying Chinese goods; I'd take the NRA every time.
Sadly, you nor I have that choice when it comes to living in the real world where we ARE looking at forced obligation.
Very good debate here, on both sides. I agree we are slaves to the realities of the "system". We may not like it but it is what it is.

We make these decisions everyday and I agree that the decisions are often not pleasant to make.

Here are a few of mine.
I invest in and buy Apple products and assuage my guilt by saying would the workers in China be better or worse off without Apple. Of course I say worse.
I give to NRA and assuage my guilt over what I see as an exorbitant salary for the execs by looking at how the membership and income has grown under their leadership, and how they don't support the Democrat Party.
I invest in Amazon and assuage my guilt for supporting a known liberal who supports abortion and gun laws by sending him emails thanking him for making me money that I can donate to RTL and the NRA.

There are few who don't capitulate to the system in some form to make their life more comfortable, livable or relevant, by supporting something that they disagree with, in some fashion. "

November 26th, 2019, 04:23 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread Why Grandpa Carries a Gun.
" I got this in an email a while back. It explains itself pretty well. May have been posted already but I haven't seen it.

WHY GRANDPA CARRIES A GUN

A world history lesson...lest we forget.

The quintessential reason why Grandpa carries a gun. Please take time to read this and pay particular attention to "A Little Gun History" about half way down.

Why Carry a Gun?

My old Grandpa said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whipping.

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'! "

October 21st, 2019, 02:00 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread President Trump's United Nations Speech.
" Not finished but I think this is going to be the best speech he has ever made. Progressive's don't understand that he will not back down, Communists and Socialists fail to give him credit and of course the Democrats hate him. If the "never Trumpers" help defeat him the US will get a exactly what they deserve for listening to the them. One of the best speeches I have ever heard. Of course I am a partisan.

If you did not hear this speech please listen to it and tell me what is bad about it. I can't see it. "

September 24th, 2019, 10:48 AM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread Welcome to the Democrat's Amerika.
" An Administration seeks not only to steal data from their opponent but actually tries to overthrow the duly elected President of the opposing party. Liberals walk around with their thumbs in their mouth whining and crying about Trump's tweet. I have nothing but disdain for the lot of them and those who vote for them. Of course the deep state of Obama that remains will ignore the Judge's order. Watch the video if your stomach can stand it. Sickening bunch of traitors.

videos.whatfinger.com/2019/08/21/the-fbi-worked-with-obama-and-the-doj-to-overthrow-the-president-fbi-now-ordered-to-release-steele-ohr-communications-to-judicial-watch/
"The FBI worked with Obama and the DOJ to overthrow the President… FBI now ordered to release Steele, Ohr communications to Judicial Watch"

"One America: A judge has ordered the FBI to release the communications between Department of Justice lawyer Bruce Ohr and former British spy Christopher Steele. One America’s John Hines reports. The FBI worked with Obama and the DOJ to overthrow the President…"

Welcome to the Democrat's Amerika. "

August 21st, 2019, 05:36 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread 4 Philly LE Shot.
" https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...officials-say/
At Least 4 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot In Philadelphia’s Nicetown-Tioga Section, Officials Say "

August 14th, 2019, 05:49 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread I See the FBI has Labeled Several Members Here Guilty by Association of being Terrorists.
" Myself included, as one who follows the Q conspiracy theory. It is the most prominent mentioned group by the FBI in this article, but it also includes those who profess belief in the mass shooting conspiracies. It seems funny that the MSM media seems intent on pushing the FBI to concentrate more on white supremacists and supporters of Trump than the communists Antifa and BLM.

A note here. I have followed Q since December 2016 and have never, not once, heard him call for violence on anyone. Admittedly he calls out government abuse, overreach and unConstitutional acts but he says justice will come in the form of indictments and criminal charges not from civilian vigilantism. He does have a strong feeling about pedophiles, as do I. Arrest them, try them, hang them--------if they are guilty. If that makes me a terrorist, so be it.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents..._src=community

"Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat"

"The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement)."

"President Trump is mentioned by name briefly in the latest FBI document, which notes that the origins of QAnon is the conspiratorial belief that “Q,” allegedly a government official, “posts classified information online to reveal a covert effort, led by President Trump, to dismantle a conspiracy involving ‘deep state’ actors and global elites allegedly engaged in an international child sex trafficking ring.”

"While Trump may not be supportive of labeling a group like QAnon, which sees him as a hero, as extremist, he’s in favor of broadening the number of organizations that are labeled as violent extremists, at least on the left. On Saturday, President Trump tweeted that Antifa, a far-left movement opposed to what it considers fascism, should be labeled a terrorist organization.

Snyder, the former Homeland Security official, agrees that conspiracy theories may in fact inspire violence and be a threat, but questions what the government is going to do about it.

He notes that at the Department of Homeland Security, “nearly all, if not all, the intelligence analysts focusing on domestic extremist groups” were eliminated under the Trump administration. “There is no one there doing this,” he said." "

August 1st, 2019, 10:23 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite

BMcPhe44 created the thread Dllas Man Attacks Courthouse, He Lost.
" Good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun. He had a black rifle. No one hurt but the shooter. I wonder if anyone will notice that a gun saved a lot of lives today. Mas media only wants mass gun hysteria.


https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...owntown-dallas "

June 17th, 2019, 06:56 PM   0 Comment(s)   Favourite