Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sights for AR-15 and my eyesight challenges - recommendations?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    299 Post(s)
    Just buy more guns to put all the extra sites on, problem solved!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey BHG and KMC whats your main purpose for the rifle? What are your intended ranges of use? The answers might help you decide on your optics.
    Rabbit212 I'm setting the rifle up for use between 25 to 250/300 yds. The rifle, a Ruger MPR has been equiped with a Vortex Crossfire Red Dot and Magpul MBUS (KISS). I hope to finally get to the range within the next few weeks to zero both sights. To that end I have been reading about various methods of zeroing... 25, 50, 100 and MBPR. Looks like I'll start with a 50 yd zero until I have time to look further into MPBR for this gun/load.

Today the sight post fron Blitzkrieg Components arrived and I installed it in my MBUS replacing the stock post.

Meanwhile wifey has been loving our M&P 15-22. I'd like her to zero its MBUS and Reflex sight even though she is hitting targets well indoirs (25 yd max). I'd like to see her step up her game and start becomming a marksman... me too!
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men - St. Augustine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmckinnon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rabbit212 I'm setting the rifle up for use between 25 to 250/300 yds. The rifle, a Ruger MPR has been equiped with a Vortex Crossfire Red Dot and Magpul MBUS (KISS). I hope to finally get to the range within the next few weeks to zero both sights. To that end I have been reading about various methods of zeroing... 25, 50, 100 and MBPR. Looks like I'll start with a 50 yd zero until I have time to look further into MPBR for this gun/load.

Today the sight post fron Blitzkrieg Components arrived and I installed it in my MBUS replacing the stock post.

Meanwhile wifey has been loving our M&P 15-22. I'd like her to zero its MBUS and Reflex sight even though she is hitting targets well indoirs (25 yd max). I'd like to see her step up her game and start becomming a marksman... me too!
    On my red dot sighted AR's I run a 50 yard Zero, gives me center of chest out to 250yards or so.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it!"