Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1525 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John W in SC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What?!?! You thought I'd be married to a wife who is a fan of anything on the left coast? I'm offended. Offended, I say!

No Christmas card for you!

;-)

John W in SC
    Now there's an empty threat.
    Official Forum Curmudgeon Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
    Tact: The skill of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    I prefer the main design on the back and something small on the chest, preferably over a pocket on the tee. As for the NRA, while I have some of their shirts from the conventions, I choose not to wear them out in public. I don't wear anything in public (except at the NRA conventions) that would suggest I'm into guns. But at home, it's all t-shirts and jeans/shorts, and I don't care who sees them.
    NRA Patriot Life Member (Patron), SAF - CCRKBA, NAGR, Handgunlaw.us Donor, TFALAC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    408 Post(s)
    I much prefer a shirt with a collar without any logo's or advertisements such as a Tommy Bahama or a Sarasota Sketch Camp Shirt. I have always viewed a t-shirt as an undershirt and not as outerwear.
    U.S. Army (Ret) 1953-1977 ‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’
    — Patrick Henry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I much prefer a shirt with a collar without any logo's or advertisements such as a Tommy Bahama or a Sarasota Sketch Camp Shirt. I have always viewed a t-shirt as an undershirt and not as outerwear.
    Yeah, I pretty much feel the same. I won't go out wearing just a t-shirt unless it is to run or cycle. Once in a while, on Saturday, if I am working in the yard, I'll go to the nursery or hardware store in a tee. I wear polos a lot. We have become far too casual and sloppy in our dress in most instances. I go to Mass and everybody looks like a bum. I think it brings us all down.