Thread: Photobucket Hot Link fix for Chrome Users

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    325 Post(s)

Photobucket Hot Link fix for Chrome Users

Install this extension for Chrome browsers and the Photobucket extortion will go away. At least until they discover a way around the vulnerability.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...alioapbifiaedg
    "I need your clothes, your boots und your motocycle..." Don't think it won't happen, it's practically here.
    I like all kinds of foreign guns,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    Photobucket has been dead to me for some time now. Horrible company. Too bad too. They used to be great.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1101 Post(s)
    I forget what the popular photo-hosting service on Yahoo was, back when. But the moment that thing went toes-up, that was pretty much the last straw for me. Never did the PhotoBucket thing, myself.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    325 Post(s)

It's mostly to see photos that have already been posted before PB locked them up charging their extortion fees to unlock the images.

I don't have anything to do with them either, but there are plenty of photos posted here and other internet sites that have been blocked by PB. This unlocks them.

You should see the effect it had at FAL Files. Everyone suddenly had an avatar again.
    "I need your clothes, your boots und your motocycle..." Don't think it won't happen, it's practically here.
    I like all kinds of foreign guns,