Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    525 Post(s)

Browsing Your Holsters, Once Again

I love your work and want everyone to know that it is worth their time to browse "Pure Kustom Holsters" website.

I have a special new baby coming, and I am trying to figure out what I want. I love your holsters and I am wondering if you have anything on the more feminine side? Me, personally, I have too much guy looking stuff. I am a female instructor, who is around a lot of female students so I want just a bit "softer" of a touch that will get the women wanting one of these holsters themselves, but nothing too pink.

Sponsor Rep Power: 4
    Rep Level: PDF Range Master
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawkgirl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love your work and want everyone to know that it is worth their time to browse "Pure Kustom Holsters" website.

I have a special new baby coming, and I am trying to figure out what I want. I love your holsters and I am wondering if you have anything on the more feminine side? Me, personally, I have too much guy looking stuff. I am a female instructor, who is around a lot of female students so I want just a bit "softer" of a touch that will get the women wanting one of these holsters themselves, but nothing too pink.
    Thank You Blackhawkgirl, All my holster are made the same because of the multi use applications I have and are making for them. I have a shoulder rig now that works will all my holsters , past and present. Also came up with new attachments that the holster can be put on and off in seconds. And is very secure.

As far as making a holster more feminine, I would say the color or adding artwork. Most holsters I have done for women have been Mahogany, Dark Mahogany or Black Cherry.

Once again Thank you
    Rocky
    I'm very competitive. I compete, even when I'm by myself.
    www.purekustomholsters.com
    www.1911fever.com