Unrepentant chocoholic ShooterGranny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    422 Post(s)

HOORAY - It's back!

WOW. This afternoon for the first time in weeks and weeks and weeks, I clicked on my shortcut to this forum and when the tab opened,

THERE WAS THE PDF ICON!

Welcome back, little ICON, and I hope you stay with us this time. We love you.
    If you think changes need to be made - get out and DO SOMETHING positive!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    703 Post(s)
    I guess that explains it,,, I was on PDF all day wondering why we were so quiet,,, I looked to see who was online and there was only 12 of us logged on, I was wondering what da heck was going on,,, Wunderneun had posted that other sights were down but I figured since I was logged on and able to post that PDF was not effected...
    Nonsensical Gibberish Talkin Clown,,, Das Me,,,, hehehehe.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    325 Post(s)
    No, other sites not using the Canadians were not affected. By the time I returned from marketing it had been fixed.
    "I need your clothes, your boots und your motocycle..." Don't think it won't happen, it's practically here.
    I like all kinds of foreign guns,

Unrepentant chocoholic ShooterGranny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    422 Post(s)

OH CRAP!!!!

Now this time when I got to this page the stupid Vbulletin icon showed up again. I had to click on reload to get the PDF ICON back.

What's happening????? I don't like that generic Vbulletin icon. A bit.

Wow, am I grouchy this evening or what?
    @1MoreGoodGuy - If you can't remove the vBulletin ico file from your server files, you can change the name of the PDF icon to favicon2.ico and change the header coding on all pages so the right one will load.

I don't know if you CAN change the header code on all the pages. I'm going back to my web site which was straight html and I kept it on my computer and could make a change on all pages and reload them all in a flash. I also know that when you use someone's forum software this might not be possible at all. Right now IF I reload each page it flips from the Vbulletin ico to the PDF ico. Too crazy.

I also know you have way more than your hands full to overflowing with tech issues on this forum, so I feel kind of bad for wanting the proper icon.

After all, the Vbulletin one looks like the algebra square root sign and the snowflakes already decided that is dangerous because it looks like a gun.
    Last edited by ShooterGranny; March 12th, 2018 at 07:56 PM.
    If you think changes need to be made - get out and DO SOMETHING positive!