Love Love:  0
Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud:  0

Thread: Boschett Introduces New CAVE DWELLER Dive Watch!

Sponsor Rep Power: 0
    Rep Level: New PDF Member

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Boschett Introduces New CAVE DWELLER Dive Watch!

BOSCHETT INTRODUCES $100 PRE-ORDER FOR NEW CAVE DWELLER
    Most Affordable Option Yet

The new Boschett Cave Dweller dive watch ($750 US) may now be pre-ordered by placing a $100 deposit with no further payment due until your watch is ready for delivery.

The new Cave Dweller is equipped with a 26-jewel, Swiss STP-1-11 automatic movement, 44-hour power reserve and a stop-second hand with a “hacking” feature for simple synchronization and time setting. The Cave Dweller is offered in four dial colors: Deep Blue Sea, Sunray Yellow, Battleship Gray and Abyss Black. Water resistant to 1000 meters, all Cave Dwellers come with a five-link, brushed stainless steel bracelet and a stainless or black bezel.

Ordering is simple. Click this link to secure your new Cave Dweller with a $100 deposit pre-order. Product shipments customers are expected to begin in early April.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD1-1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	13673

Name:	cd2-14.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	13674

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

"The most dependable professional timepiece I have used."

"I have been diving the St. Lawrence river wrecks, Lake Ontario, and the Caribbean for some time now, often including wreck penetration dives. I trust my Boschett in those environments. Experience has shown that it can withstand serious use and honestly, for the price, this watch is second to none."

"I never dive without my Boschett, the most robust and dependable professional timepiece I have used. I highly recommend Boschett watches to anyone who is serious about diving, or anyone who wants a dependable watch regardless of the environment." - Chris Laf, Montreal, Canada

Name:	ChrisLaf2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	13675

Name:	ChrisLaf1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	13676

Senior Member Rep Power: 6
    Rep Level: PDF Colonial Warrior

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)
    I noticed everything on your site is out of stock. Do you usually carry stock or do you make to order?

I’ve seen good reviews on your watches - most say that the value your products provide is well beyond the price. And a 1000 meter dive watch is serious business. My Omega Seamaster won’t go that deep.

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stripesdude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed everything on your site is out of stock. Do you usually carry stock or do you make to order?

I’ve seen good reviews on your watches - most say that the value your products provide is well beyond the price. And a 1000 meter dive watch is serious business. My Omega Seamaster won’t go that deep.
    Many thanks, we're proud of what we do and we hope to make you a customer soon!

As a micro timepiece manufacturer, Boschett creates watches in production runs of 100-300 timepieces. Our current production run of 100 Cave Dwellers will be ready for shipment soon and although we do have some still available, this run is selling fast. As you can see on our web site, we stock very little. Most of our production runs sell out as they are manufactured.

Thank you for posting what you learned from reviews. Yes, our watches are the real deal. They have been extensively tested by wreck divers, by active duty US soldiers in Afghanistan and by a racing driver under 100+ degree Baja desert racing conditions. I'll post their comments in a later thread.

We believe that customers will have a very difficult time finding a better looking, more durable and higher quality watch (with our level of customer service) for less money.

Please give us a try!

Name:	BoschettAd6.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	13692

Name:	BoschettAd3.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	13693