Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    632 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arejay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is the purpose of "Q" ? I don't get it. So we've got the insider of insiders here. To what end I ponder ?
    Although BMcPhe44 explained it much better than I could, I think the purpose of Q is exactly what is claimed. A great awakening. An awakening that is exposing what has been hidden for a very long time. The exposure by Q seems to be metered purposely so when the world finally learns the depth of the depravity, we may survive the proverbial storm.
    Something inexplicable is happening I have no doubt. I remember when I first heard about Q. I had a very hard time finding any information at all. Google would not cooperate. The media and big tech clearly kept it hidden as long as they could. They have now been forced to change tactics. Repeating over and over again "right wing conspiracy". Derogatory propaganda phase, the way I see it, incorporating lie after lie. Falsely connecting the movement with shooters manifestos and doing anything and everything possible to shut the truth down.
    It is world wide exposure, although naturally we tend to focus on the cancer we have at home. The root is well beyond that and is being exposed. They thought the internet would facilitate complete control by looking into our world. Turns out to be a double edged sword. We can now see into theirs. Interesting times folks.
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on itís pure principles.

Senior Member Rep Power: 15
    Rep Level: PDF Elite Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    BMcPhe44 and nlyric said it best. I have nothing to add, except this: when the Leftists (Democrat’s and their media propaganda arm) go on the attack to discredit, deflect, assassinate, and destroy,, you KNOW you’re in the right and you’re exposing their filthy communist tactics and agenda.

There is a remnant of Patriots in the military, the intelligence community, the government, and in your neighborhoods!!
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Senior Member Rep Power: 11
    Rep Level: PDF American
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    818 Post(s)
    I like the responses to my question and in particular the last sentence of Patti's post. The level of corruption exposed by Trump's election is astounding and could be just the tip of an iceberg. The need for caution and guarded speech is understandable.
    I just hope it's not b.s and leading people into a false hope that the government can be reunited with the Constitution.

Asst. Administrator Rep Power: 100
    Rep Level: PDF Constitution Protector
    Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    A sobering read, or peeing in your Cheerios:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Disillusionment can also come from the failure of the theories' predictions. Q had predicted Republican success in the 2018 US midterm elections, and claimed that Attorney General Jeff Sessions was involved in secret work for Trump, with apparent tensions between them a cover. When Democrats made significant gains and Trump fired Sessions, there was disillusionment among many in the Q community.[62][63] Further disillusionment came when the predicted December 5 mass arrest and imprisonment in Guantanamo Bay detention camp of enemies of Donald Trump did not occur, nor did the dismissal of charges against Trump's former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn. For some these failures began the process of separation from the QAnon cult, while other urged direct action in the form of an insurrection against the government. Such a response to a failed prophecy is not unusual: apocalyptic cults such as Heaven's Gate, the People's Temple, the Manson Family, and Aum Shinrikyo resorted to mass suicide or mass murder when their expectations for revelations or the fulfillment of their prophecies did not come about. Psychologist Robert Lifton calls it "forcing the end". This phenomenon is being seen among some QAnon believers.[61] Travis View echoes the concern that disillusioned QAnon believers might take matters into their own hands,[24] as Pizzagate believer Edgar Maddison Welch did in 2016, Matthew Phillip Wright did at Hoover Dam in 2018, and Anthony Comello did in 2019 when he murdered Mafia boss Frank Cali, believing himself to be under the protection of President Trump.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Senior Member Rep Power: 10
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    632 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogWalksWithMe View Post

Can't argue with Wikipedia and their references to Wapo so called Q experts. And other mainstream media sources. When 8kun came online and Q returned the media went nuts. Just do a search for 8kun you will see. News and information sources are certainly on a mission to degradate anything outside the official narrative. They sure are expending a lot of capital on what they label as a larp. With many lies. Like the El Paso shooter posted his manifesto on 8chan. A lie which resulted in 8chan being shut down, and hearings being held in Congress with 8chans owner. There is clearly a massive coordinated effort to shut down Q. Why? It's all just a right wing conspiracy theory...
    Pardon me, Sir, for this difference of opinion. my personal interest in such questions is entirely extinct; but not my wishes for the longest possible continuance of our government on itís pure principles.

Senior Member Rep Power: 11
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogWalksWithMe View Post

When you read this did you notice this note in the credits.

" Despite having been originally constructed to refer to the anonymous poster self-identified as "Q", some media outlets have started to use the compound "QAnon" by metonymy as a collective term for either the conspiracy theory or the community driving and discussing the conspiracy theory."

Many of the quotes they use to discredit Q, especially those that are really out there, are posts by individuals called Qanon's. These are nothing more than individuals who have started following Q and became members of the board where they could reply to Q's drops. Now these people are following what could be a "conspiracy" and we expect all of them to be sane? Also those who are deep state actors can get on the board, just like they can get on Wikipedia, and post whatever they wish. Just because it is on Q's site that doesn't mean Q said it. For instance Q never said JFK Jr. was still alive, in fact he said just the opposite. Of course it has been reported many times that Q said it because some anon said it. They are going to a lot of trouble for a LARP.

My question is why is there not any of these "supposed" news outlets that pull these quotes from Q's forum, that report on the things that Q has said, that do come true and imply insider knowledge? Also why don't they post the actual quote or link to the quote of the more outlandish claims, that they claim Q has made? Some of the claims listed in the Wiki site I don't believe Q made, at least I don't remember them.

Another problem is why do these news outlets falsely claim that Q is advocating for violence? Asking for justice for crimes committed by Democrats is considered sedition or terrorism now? Anyone who is still in denial about these crimes has completely lost their mind to that well known disease called TDS. Q may be right or wrong about how far up the Democrat leadership they go, but there is no question that crimes were committed by people who were in Obama's administration. The storm will be caused by those who deny and coverup the crimes, not by Q or those who are legitimate believers.

I have followed the Wiki site for Q for awhile and it seems to grow with the exposure Q gets in the more mainstream media outlets. What are they afraid of?
    ďCivil Wars happen when the victimized are armed. Genocide happens when they are not.Ē
    ― A.E. Samaan

Senior Member Rep Power: 5
    Rep Level: PDF Colonist
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    What are they afraid of? Truth. The truth is to our enemies what water was to the Wicked Witch in the Land of Oz.

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    632 Post(s)

This, all over main Street media ATM. Does belief in Qanon make you legally insane?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    632 Post(s)

Q's latest message about freedom and the RTKBAs
    Attached Images Attached Images