Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel for you folks up in the New England / Northeast states. Beautiful though many spots are, it's got politics to flee from. Condolences.
    No one chases me off my home. I stay and fight.

Been stupid and stubborn like that my whole life, and lived in one county through good and bad times here in the Rust Belt.
    Every word of God is pure; He is a Shield (TM) unto them that put their trust in Him. Proverbs 30:5
    In training to be the forum's assistant deputy backup curmudgeon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

My wife has a three family members still living in Connecticut, but not after June. Amazing how The elected officials can impact a persons livelihood. Yes, all three worked for companies that have recently been forced to relocated out of the state because of Gov. Malloy's failed leadership.
    U.S. Army (Ret) 1953-1977 ‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’
    — Patrick Henry

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’s a humorous image, but it hides the sinister reality of many anti-gunners lurking in TX and may give some gun owners a false impression of reality, leading them to let their guard down.

Houston, Dallas, Austin... the cities have plenty of leftists trying to turn Texas from what it was to their vision of a leftist utopia. The recent sign buffoonery imposed on Texans comes to mind.
    Add a 4th city Tree Potato Four. I haven't DuckDuckgoed it but my best memory is that San Antone has a terribly leftist police chief. Basing this on my memory the last I recall been 1 to 2yr since I heard of their shenanigans with folks within their jurisdiction.

Me being how I am am glad I live so far away from there. Around 10yr ago Bellingham PD had a chief that could have been the twin of Mister San Antone. Due to his shenanigans a strong OC Movement sprang up and time and time again the B-Ham PD got hammered and paid the piper. I learned all this on the opencarry.org website. I'm a member there. IIRC SuddenValleyGunner started OC Bellingham. I hit a Meet Up or 2. Now OC has been legal here in Warshington state since around 1986. I got maximum respect for SVG but I'm kinda at the beginning of the road to my Golden Years and am not looking for trouble. I kin still load mags stand watch run some Heavy Equipment and operate what **civilians** call 18 wheeler's. Plus I bring other skills to the task at hand.

Wow I've had a MOST AMAZING WEEK and it's just Wednesday evening 5-16-2018 2051 here at NoName Central. I have a couple ideers 4 a New Thread
    Come January 20th 2017 there be a New SHERIFF hereabouts Yehaaaaa
    How much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?