0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker800 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She better be right.
    They just crossed the Mexican border. They’ll be back though....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripesdude View Post
    I’m trying to figure out why these aren’t federal charges. This was handled in some rinky dink state court with a judge who is obviously in over her head and not able to weigh the risk correctly.
    The information in the news has been horrible. Who were the kids? Why did they have them? Without more information, I would not know what a Federal charge would be.

Maybe that was why the FBI was holding back at first. Maybe they wanted to get more info so they could charge them with more things.. Who the heck knows these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    The last thing our government wants you to know is how it has allowed so much crime to occur for political purposes.

This includes allowing terrorists to train here in the US.

There are quite a few training camps spread out over the US. Some are quite extensive.

Some are private and some are even supported by our CIA. At the CIA run camps, they say they are training them to fight our common enemies. Sadly, many switch sides when they get back to the battlefield.

As far as this place, it fits right along with the agenda of the one world government supporters that wish to use terrorism to get us to fold and beg them to protect us.

Remember the FBI Agent that tried to get an investigation started on why students at a flight training school only wanted to learn how to fly the plane and said they did not need to learn how to land?

Those students were participants in flying the planes on 9/11.

That FBI Agent was ordered by higher ups to stop investigating them and to not talk about it.

They knew. Someone knew what was being planned but wanted it to happen so more of our freedoms could be taken.

And, as if right on cue, we get 9/11 and shortly after we get the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Did they really map out such a huge agency that quick or was it already planned by the One World Order supporters and just waiting on the right time?

The One World Order folks know they cannot take America as long as the citizens are armed with ARs and AKs.

They know that school shootings are likely the means to get a ban passed.

As such, they find it easy to ignore a training camp such as this one.

Keep your powder dry...

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    "We the people, are the rightful masters of both the Congress, and the Courts. Not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who have perverted it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    195 Post(s)
    One of them has now been transferred to immigration.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    369 Post(s)
    I am beyond shocked that this judge ruled as she did. There were three women and they were allowed to have their mug shots taken wearing their burkas. Are we now bowing to sharia law? Do they honestly think that ankle bracelets will keep them around? This is really ticking me off.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    554 Post(s)
    I think that they should have a tail put on them. If-when they run, they should be stopped. Hopefully, they will turn and fight. Hopefully, the officers will have good aim.
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
    OldVet, 30 March 2018: "But being the agreeable sort, I agree."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    Hmmmm, where have we heard about the Feds bulldozing a crime scene before...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/a...perwork-behind
    "We the people, are the rightful masters of both the Congress, and the Courts. Not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who have perverted it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    The probably hired undocumented workers to do the bulldozing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
    The probably hired undocumented workers to do the bulldozing
    Why would they hire anyone to bulldoze a crime scene and leave evidence of communication with others as well as ammo?

One of the guys running that compound was the son of a prominent New York Imam that has known ties to terrorism.

Perhaps they did not want a real investigation because that might expose exactly who these people were working for or with?

We have people in this country that wish to allow terrorist attacks to happen so that they can use the public fear to enact laws they otherwise would not be able to pass because the laws are not Constitutional. They know people will give up their rights when there are lots of dead bodies, especially children's bodies.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post

<snip>
    I know! I know!

Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg

John W in SC

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/a...perwork-behind
    Hm. August 3 raid, but by the 15th of the month the place is razed to the ground ... leaving various proofs and examples of their activities? Sounds a bit premature, to me. But then, I'm not on the investigative team there, on the ground, so what do I know.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Hm. August 3 raid, but by the 15th of the month the place is razed to the ground ... leaving various proofs and examples of their activities? Sounds a bit premature, to me. But then, I'm not on the investigative team there, on the ground, so what do I know.
    Not only that, no one has been convicted of anything but they have no place to go back to.

I wonder who gave the order to level it?

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)

Judge drops charges against 3 people linked to filthy New Mexico compound

TAOS, N.M. — A judge dismissed child neglect charges Wednesday against three of five people arrested at a remote desert compound in northern New Mexico where 11 children were found living in filth and the body of a 3-year-old boy[/URL] was discovered. Judge Emilio Chavez ruled that he could not keep the three in custody because prosecutors missed a 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause for the neglect charges.

Prosecutors have other options for pursuing charges against the three — Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj. That could including refiling the charges or asking a grand jury to indict them.

Prosecutors had pressed to keep them behind bars and planned to present new evidence of an anti-government plot and talk of jihad and martyrdom among some members of the extended Muslim family that settled at the compound last winter.

Defense attorneys say their clients have no record of criminal convictions and pose no risk to the public.

Read more of the article here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-d...xico-compound/