Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Public Education at it's Finest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Time for these again - especially if you buy into the belief the song is racist
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA#
    All they have to do is hear one word - slave - and they go off 1/2 cocked, ingnant as all get out. 'Hireling' were Brit officers and reg navy. 'Slave' were sailors captured & forced to serve with first 6 mos pay witheld or escaped slaves. Either way, if they are fighting alongside Brits, it only makes sense to treat them as enemy as they are trying to kill you - how "you" treated them, at that point, is irrelevant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    The letter, written by elementary school Principal Lara Zelski, said that, instead, students will stand to participate in the school's "Wolf Pack Chant."

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The letter also said that, in the next few weeks, elementary school teachers and others will be working with students to create a new school pledge that can be recited each morning.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Idiots for sure. Glad they received pressure to rescind their stupid plan[/FONT]
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I don't know how to be violent