Thread: **Update** To problem with Vedder holster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

**Update** To problem with Vedder holster

Here is the link to the original post if you want to read it. https://www.personaldefenseforum.net...012#post276012

I spoke to Vedder customer service and they asked me to send a few pictures of what I was describing. I emailed the pictures and within an hour, I had a reply email with a paid USPS shipping label attached. I mailed the holster to them the next day and got an email in a couple of days confirming they had received it.

They emailed me again in less than a week telling me that the work on my holster had been completed and it was being shipped back with a tracking number included. The holster arrived in 2 days later on Aug 29th. I have been wearing the holster with the CW9 in it daily since then and I can report not one instance of the mag being unlocked/released from the gun. Vedder fixe the problem.

Over all, this was a great customer service experience with Vedder and I would highly recommend them for your next holster purchase.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1272 Post(s)
    Nice responsiveness by the company. Lots of vendors out there don't go to those lengths to correct issues, or even to investigate them.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Unrepentant chocoholic ShooterGranny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)
    When you pay several hundred (or maybe over a thousand) dollars for a gun you sort of expect a prepaid return label for warranty/defect repairs. When you pay under $60 for a holster: In my book that is going way above and beyond good customer service. Is there a word for super-excellent-superior?
    If you think changes need to be made - get out and DO SOMETHING positive!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    112 Post(s)
    So what was the fix??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what was the fix??
    They removed the bit of kydex that was over the mag release. Fairly simple fix but it did the trick. I'm happy with it.