Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud:  0

Thread: This time KY gun owners can make a difference.

Senior Member Rep Power: 14
    Rep Level: PDF Constitution Protector
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1168 Post(s)

This time KY gun owners can make a difference.

Usually Ky is an afterthought on national affairs.

This time around we hold the key to more gun regulation or no more infringement.

Mitch McConnell can stop any gun regulation proposals dead in their tracks .

So now is the time for all Kentucians who believe in the Constitution and the RTKABA to stand up and make a difference.

Call and write ole Mitch and tell him in no uncertain terms one gun regulation or Red Flag law passes the Senate and he becomes unemployed at election time.

Urge your friends to do so.

And continue doing so weekly so there is no doubt in his mind his cushy job is at stake.

Asst. Administrator Rep Power: 100
    Rep Level: PDF Bronze Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1755 Post(s)
    1M calls and letters to that effect are about all that'll stop this train wreck that's coming.

As fawning as McConnell and Trump have been, over the concept of appeasement, this past couple of months, it'll be a first-class wonderment, to me at least, if the vampires get shoved back into their coffins before a lot of damage gets done.

Time's a-tickin'. And the crosshairs are square upon the BOR.
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Unrepentant chocoholic Rep Power: 100
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    870 Post(s)
    Your post makes me wish I lived in Kentucky so I could write to him also! I would add that he could be reminded that Al Gore lost the presidency because his OWN state rejected him, and that another long time representative Lincoln Davis was voted out the very next election when he voted to allow Obama care to come to the full house for a vote. People DO vote politicians out.
    Click here to find out how you can help a fellow PDF member
    https://www.personaldefenseforum.net...my-dear-friend

Senior Member Rep Power: 9
    Rep Level: PDF American
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    619 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1M calls and letters to that effect are about all that'll stop this train wreck that's coming.

As fawning as McConnell and Trump have been, over the concept of appeasement, this past couple of months, it'll be a first-class wonderment, to me at least, if the vampires get shoved back into their coffins before a lot of damage gets done.

Time's a-tickin'. And the crosshairs are square upon the BOR.
    Yep; I've not seen the usual cooling off period this time, at least not so far.
    Difficult to know what Mitch may be thinking.One would think he's thinking of retirement, in which case appeasement may be on his mind (i.e) Red Flag Nationally.

I've been wondering; if Trump secures another 4 yrs, Ginsburg retires (hopefully), another conservative on the SCOTUS; if even THAT will be enough to stem this ground swell?

Something has to give; I see only two possibilities, going quietly into the night, or, well; the other possibility isn't pretty, though perhaps necessary.

Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1168 Post(s)

He's running an active campaign so I don't think he's retiring.
    He may be falling into the Trump trap but just watching him answer questions he sounds like the same old stall ,bob, and weave Mitch he's always been when it comes to guns cuz he knows that area will cost him office .

If KY freedom lovers and gun owners keep his losing office over gun control front and center of his nose, he likely won't allow a vote on it.

Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1168 Post(s)

Just finished contacting Mitch , Rand Paul, reminding them a heavily pro gun state put them where they are . And that allowing ANY red flag or additional gun regulation to reach Trumps desk will likely result in theit being removed by the voters of Ky.

Also contacted my state reps and gov to oppose any red flag or gun regulation proposals

I urge My fellow Kentuckians here to do the same, and urge their friends to also.

Member Rep Power: 4
    Rep Level: PDF Range Master

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I notified McConnel and Paul that Trump had already lost my vote by his willingness to support additional gun control and red flag laws. I let them know that if even a single piece of legislation reached Trumps desk that they would also lose my support for re-election.