Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1456 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1270 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe because he played a smart game,,, evil but smart,, gain control of the people first and then take everything that is considered a God Given Right...
    Check list
    1 - Remove God from school and hearts
    2 - Create financial stress between the income classes and race
    3 - Divide the Country by enticing Violence
    4 - Divide the people and LE
    5 - Allow illegal immigrants to rape our country in every way
    6 - Support our enemies

When our Great land descents into the same type of violence that is happening in many countries now,,, Come to our rescue,,, We,, your government will save you but you must give up your God given Rights in order for us to save you,,, you are not eligible for food and water because you own a gun.....
    He wasn't that smart LOL

And not that I beleive it, but many folks are saying the same thing about Trump when it comes to 2, 3, and possibly 6

Senior Member Rep Power: 20
    Rep Level: PDF Bronze Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
    He wasn't that smart LOL

And not that I beleive it, but many folks are saying the same thing about Trump when it comes to 2, 3, and possibly 6
    The Greatest Trick the Devil ever Pulled off.....
    They also blame Hurricanes, Rape, Hatred,,on DT,,, went as far as defending Rats....

Senior Member Rep Power: 7
    Rep Level: PDF Colonial Warrior
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1456 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1270 View Post
    The Greatest Trick the Devil ever Pulled off.....
    ...and back to BST LOL

Senior Member Rep Power: 6
    Rep Level: PDF Green Dragon
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanlouise View Post
    Is a hand grenade equal to an atomic bomb?
    Where are you/I standing?

Moderator of the Universe Rep Power: 20
    Rep Level: PDF Silver Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Where are you/I standing?
    If you are looking at it only from a first person perspective, it probably doesn't matter. Dead by a hand grenade is the same as dead by a bomb.

However, if you're looking it as an event that effects one person and an event that affects thousands of people at once, there's a big difference.

Proportion does matter.

Senior Member Rep Power: 13
    Rep Level: PDF American
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1574 Post(s)
    If you are looking at it only from a first person perspective, it probably doesn't matter. Dead by a hand grenade is the same as dead by a bomb.

However, if you're looking it as an event that effects one person and an event that affects thousands of people at once, there's a big difference.

Proportion does matter.
    If we compare the hand grenades and an atomic bomb to small infringements vs. large infringements, or loss of the 2a, I think they become closer to each other.

If we place bump stocks. NICS, Mag limits, etc in the hand grenade category, and assault weapons bans, gun registries, and loss of the 2A in the atomic bomb category, Which one/both should we care about more, if we only have so many hand grenades to give away, as a peace offering, before they take the atomic bomb as well?

Threads
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakyak View Post
    If we compare the hand grenades and an atomic bomb to small infringements vs. large infringements, or loss of the 2a, I think they become closer to each other.

If we place bump stocks. NICS, Mag limits, etc in the hand grenade category, and assault weapons bans, gun registries, and loss of the 2A in the atomic bomb category, Which one/both should we care about more, if we only have so many hand grenades to give away, as a peace offering, before they take the atomic bomb as well?
    Ummm...I think we're taking this analogy a little too far out into the weeds, but I do appreciate your thoughts on it.

Asst. Administrator Rep Power: 100
    Rep Level: PDF Bronze Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1755 Post(s)
    Which one/both should we care about more, if we only have so many hand grenades to give away, as a peace offering, before they take the atomic bomb as well?
    It's a fight to the death, so to speak. Death of the Republican representative form of governance they hate so desperately. And the cross hairs are on our foreheads, each and every one of us.

I don't believe there can be any "peace" offering with those who don't desire peace.

They desire power. Via the control they're attempting.

In no case of prior appeasement has a single thing they've stolen from us been taken (by them) as a "peace offering" worthy of the name. They've gotten it. They haven't relinquished it. They've added it to the pile. And they've repeatedly come, again, for more. And more ... and more. And they'll keep coming until they have stripped every citizen of his/her birthright. One liberty at a time.

They're the devil, in a very real way. Based on what their goal is, and on their actions. And our form of government won't last long, if we keep giving up what makes a free people free.

IMO, we need to care about the least little feature or aspect, just as much as we care about the larger systems or controls. Since each and every one constitutes an infringing encroachment upon the liberty, and since each constitutes an impediment in the way of ownership or possession. Every one of those things ends up a part of the monstrous pile of case law, over the past two centuries. And every one adds to the weight pressing on the "spine" of the BOR.

At some point, it's gonna break. We've already seen how spinless SCOTUS and the rest of the courts have turned out to be, given the apparent weight of all this "settled" law. They're unwilling to overturn the whole of it, on principle, as though the principle of acknowledging "case law" supersedes the nature of the BOR's prohibitive and protective value.

It all matters. Every least feature they ban. Every least concept they float. Every least control implemented. Every last thing they do, in contravention of the BOR's prohibition on screwing with the RKBA. (Nothing inhibits resisting all of it, either. Aside from the fact that the Court and the other lesser courts are so adamantly against protecting the thing.)

I don't doubt if we, the ostensibly-free citizens of the U.S., offered the conniving thieving devils a "peace offering" that we'd soon find ourselves stabbed in the back and floating in the gutter. On principle, if it can be called that. 'Cause their "principle" is "just" ... in their minds. The death of the representative republican form of governance is no price to pay, if they can accomplish their goal of power and control. They'll laugh all the way to the bank, if they can accomplish it, thinking they've done a good "day's" work.

Since there's no negotiating with the devil, in this fight, there shouldn't be any attempt to. NO infringements. NO further evisceration. NO further controls. NO tolerance for anyone who won't adamantly stand up and loudly, publicly proclaim they won't support or sign anything that'll impeded anyone in the carrying of arms, ownership of arms. And, political "extermination" (consignment to the provinces) for anyone showing the least attempt to defile any of it. Anything less is, at least IMO, beneath us all.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; August 15th, 2019 at 06:12 PM. Reason: grammar
    Cardinal principle: Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Philosophy: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos)
    On the RKBA: Most of what you think you know about our Constitution is wrong -- Michael Badnarik

Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1574 Post(s)
    Ummm...I think we're taking this analogy a little too far out into the weeds, but I do appreciate your thoughts on it.
    I simply took your analogy and placed numbers on it. There's no endless supply of hand grenades. All I asked was what happens when all of the hand grenades are gone.

Threads
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2366 Post(s)
    I simply took your analogy and placed numbers on it. There's no endless supply of hand grenades. All I asked was what happens when all of the hand grenades are gone.
    IDK, I'm out of analogies.

Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1574 Post(s)
    IDK, I'm out of analogies.
    You don't need an analogy to answer that. We're clearly talking about our 2A rights, both me and your first analogy.

Threads
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2366 Post(s)
    You don't need an analogy to answer that. We're clearly talking about our 2A rights, both me and your first analogy.
    I've lost track.

I'm pro 2A any any more gun laws than the ones we have, even some of those we don't need. Does that answer your question?