Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

Schiff is As Sleazy As They Come

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ll%3f_amp=true

Schiff hired former colleague of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella the day after Trump-Ukraine call

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff hired a former National Security Council aide who worked with alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations the day after the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
    We can only pray one day everything heís done is fully exposed to the American people. I have no doubt itís even worse than anything we
    can imagine.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Slow Country Boy Rep Power: 9
    Rep Level: PDF Militia
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    The bad thing is in his mind, as warped as it may be, he's doing nothing wrong and is only protecting the people he believes are too stupid to think for themselves. And the Dems will protect him as much as they can.
    US Army Vet
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Rep Power: 15
    Rep Level: PDF Elite Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement, the document “reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing...At the end of a one-sided sham process, Chairman Schiff and the Democrats utterly failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by President Trump.This report reflects nothing more than their frustrations.”

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...-john-solomon/

Adam Schiff Has Crossed a Line: He’s Obtained Phone Records of Devin Nunes, Nunes’ Aide, Rudy Giuliani and John Solomon

crossed the line of decency with this move. Once again, he has abused his power. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton tweeted that obtaining these records is a remarkable abuse of President Trump’s constitutional rights. I would argue that it’s an abuse of the constitutional rights of all of the above. These are KGB tactics.
    Shift is in trouble.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Senior Member Rep Power: 10
    Rep Level: PDF American
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    673 Post(s)
    It will be a interesting upcoming year for sure.

My crystal ball:

1) Congress impeaches Trump
    2) Senate will NOT indict.
    3) Trump wins in 2020 by a large margin
    4) Dems across the country jump from bridges
    5) RightsEroding records it for the pleasure of PDF members.
    "A covenant not to defend myself from force, by force, is always void"...Thomas Hobbes

Senior Member Rep Power: 7
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

My crystal ball:

My take on your predictions

2) Senate will NOT indict (to tell ya the truth, he could murder someone and they would not indict LOL)
    3) Trump wins in 2020. Possible scenarios: Wins moderately with electoral college but very close in actual votes (my best guess). Trump wins very closely only if Bloomberg is the candidate. Trump wins easily if anyone other than Bloomberg is against him
    4) Dems jump from 8-foot bridges so they can still live and get free health care and seek lifetime benefits from emotional distress
    5) Siam is just having fun today

Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    673 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post
    My take on your predictions

2) Senate will NOT indict (to tell ya the truth, he could murder someone and they would not indict LOL)
    3) Trump wins in 2020. Possible scenarios: Wins moderately with electoral college but very close in actual votes (my best guess). Trump wins very closely only if Bloomberg is the candidate. Trump wins easily if anyone other than Bloomberg is against him
    4) Dems jump from 8-foot bridges so they can still live and get free health care and seek lifetime benefits from emotional distress
    5) Siam is just having fun today
    SIAM is allowed to have fun! To not do so is unhealthy.
    If we take the political world too seriously; most will be and stay in a bad mood.
    Personally; it has all become all theater to me; almost entertainment.

4) Dems jump from 8-foot bridges
    Now this ^^^ is not what I'm hoping for unless there are pungi sticks below laced with truth serum LOL
    "A covenant not to defend myself from force, by force, is always void"...Thomas Hobbes

Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1675 Post(s)
    SIAM is allowed to have fun! To not do so is unhealthy.
    If we take the political world too seriously; most will be and stay in a bad mood.
    Personally; it has all become all theater to me; almost entertainment.

Now this ^^^ is not what I'm hoping for unless there are pungi sticks below laced with truth serum LOL
    Same here bro, same here. Best comment I have seen in months.

BTW: we should try again for a QSL. I have a 1500W setup now. Conditions still suck though.

Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1675 Post(s)
    One other thing about dipping one's finger into an ink bowl: voting is your choice to do or not. It is no one's business to know if one voted or not. I personally think it is a violation of something (LOL..I have no idea what) to let the general public know if I voted or not. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
    Last edited by Siam; Yesterday at 07:42 AM.

Senior Member Rep Power: 11
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)
    One other thing about dipping one's finger into an ink bowl: voting is your choice to do or not. It is no one's business to know if one voted or not. I personally think it is a violation of something (LOL..I have no idea what) to let the general public know if I voted or not. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
    It also limits voting to the number of fingers you have. There is that advantage.
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"

Senior Member Rep Power: 15
    Rep Level: PDF Elite Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

What does dipping a finger in ink have to do with the topic of this post?

Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    What does dipping a finger in ink have to do with the topic of this post?
    Wrong thread LOL

Senior Member Rep Power: 11
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)

My crystal ball:

2a) During the Senate trial, a few of the Democratic dirty tricks (no time to reveal all of them) are shown and a lot of people get referred to DOJ for indictment.
    3a) Because of the massive fraud and failed coup, the House turns Republican and some of the the worst Democrats are replaced by moderates. The Senate gains Republican seats.
    TANSTAAFL - "Moon is a Harsh Mistress"

Senior Member Rep Power: 20
    Rep Level: PDF Bronze Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama61 View Post
    The bad thing is in his mind, as warped as it may be, he's doing nothing wrong and is only protecting the people he believes are too stupid to think for themselves. And the Dems will protect him as much as they can.
    Make no mistake My Brother,,, Devil Eyed Shift cares not for the people,, Devil Eyes cares for self and nothing more,, he and many other higher ups are personally neck deep involved in the Ukraine corruption and the scandal of the century is about to be revealed,,, they should have NEVER messed with Giuliani,,, I hated him as a mayor but I must give credit where credit is due,,, Giuliani is one tough son a ma gun when he comes after someone and he’s a comin fer Devil Eyed Shiff with a personal fury...

Devil Eyed Shiff is possessed by a very strong Demon,,, I’m serous,, not kidding at all,, just look into that boys eyes,, he got the Devil in him!

Message to Devil Eyes - Giuliani is a comin for ya and Hell is comin with him...
    You Can't Keep it Unless You Give it Away...........

Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    673 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRCarry View Post
    2a) During the Senate trial, a few of the Democratic dirty tricks (no time to reveal all of them) are shown and a lot of people get referred to DOJ for indictment.
    3a) Because of the massive fraud and failed coup, the House turns Republican and some of the the worst Democrats are replaced by moderates. The Senate gains Republican seats.
    3a-1: House & Senate become republican super majorities.

Senior Member Rep Power: 20
    Rep Level: PDF Bronze Member
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1114 Post(s)
    The Democommies are playing an extremely dangerous game,,, a good gambler will have a bad day and see that he is under water,, the smart gambler will step back and walk away from the terminator that has been brought out to deal the cards,,, the smart gambler will walk away while he still has the cash to play again tomorrow and flip the odds,, a stupid gambler will keep feeding the terminator with the hopes that he can stop the bleed out,, stupid gambler then bets the farm on a massive losing streak,,, stupid gambler loses everything and is now either homeless or extremely angry,,, his rage can make him very dangerous as he has nothing left to lose and he blames the dealer and not himself..

The democommies have pulled out all stops and the cheese has completely slipped off their cracker,, they have bet the farm with this last move,,,, it is do or die now that they have kicked this wasp hive,, the democommies and the MSM are dead meat if DT wins 2020,,, the thinking man or woman can see the absolute abuse of power and amazing lies that these democommie abominations are spewing,,, the absolute disregard for our rights and breaking of every law possible is setting our Constitution and BOR on fire,,, it should be heard loud and clear,, if they can do this to our sitting POTUS,, what are they capable of doing to you and I?

I see the democommies losing their their grip as they fall apart with these alleged hearings yet MSM has a powerful effect on the people as they oh so cleverly twist and turn making everything look like we have a tyrant President,,, I’m truly afraid because these abominations are cornered,, a cornered rat is dangerous,, a cornered rat with power and MSM support is capable of anything,, they know that their life will be hell if they fail at keeping DT out of office,, I warn that these abominations should not be underestimated as they have no rules combined with MSM to tell everyone that all is ok,, fear the devil in this story as they are desperate absolutely despicable and will stop at nothing to keep our POTUS out,,, we need to meet the devil on his own playing field before he eats us alive...
    You Can't Keep it Unless You Give it Away...........