Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 2,131 to 2,132 of 2132

Thread: Anybody order anything, get anything, or expecting anything today?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)
    I am going this week down to Barrow's Gun Shop in Butler, Ga. to pick up a Browning BPS 12 ga. Blue with satin wood, 26" barrel, 3" chamber. I gave my 70's vintage Remington 870 to my son a while back, so I do not have a hunting shotgun. Quail and turkey season are coming up and I want to hunt some this year. Haven't been bird hunting in several years. With Barrow's low prices and the Browning rebate this month, I'll be paying @ 400 for it.

https://www.browning.com/products/fi...bps-field.html
    Last edited by hackberry; October 14th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)
    Picked up the Browning BPS 12 today. Looks good. Nice wood for a field grade shotgun, good bluing. It is absolutely covered in grease, I guess courtesy of the Japanese. Came with three choke tubes and a wrench, plus the lawyer induced lock, which I will throw out. I hope to put it together tomorrow and maybe go start to pattern it. I'll pattern it with #4 and #6 at first because the first thing I will probably hunt is turkeys...unless somebody with dogs tells me there is a place with real quail and not these things that look like a softball with feathers you see on these farm hunts. Then I'll pattern some 7 1/2 or 8. I'll also pattern some #4 buck for a self-defense load. I have two tactical shotguns, but I like for all of them to be SD ready.