Got one of the new Black Arch horizontal magazine pouches. The way they explained their sizes so carefully allowed me to pick the right size. Since it was for a single stack Makarov magazine I first thought that the single stack .380 pouch would be the way to go, but upon reading found that the single stack 9MM pouch would be the better fit. This probably saved a bit of back and forth mail on both sides, way to go.

When I got it and checked it out the workmanship was really nice, and it was well thought out, they even give a small screw which helps set the seating of the magazine depth in the pouch. It took about a minute to get it all set up. I like how they use Velcro closures for the belt loops allowing for both exact belt fit, but also taking the pouch on and off without removing the belt. I set mine up for appendix left hand carry, just where I carry my speed loaded pouches with a revolver, and its a pain having to unthread the belt to put the pouches on and of when I switch from revolver to pistol. This setup with the Velcro is much simpler to work with. Me likes...

Carrying horizontally along the belt allowed me to place it in the same location I do with speed loaders so that is nice for rote muscle memory for reloading under stress. Its nice that it is not kydex or some form fitting material so you can pick if you want the mag face up or down, and opening left or right I prefer mine bullet tips down so that when I grab it and bring it up to the pistol it is already oriented to the pistol.

Well done...